• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roman's ABC Mafia - Cheese / Damo / TimothyDunk win in a shootout

romanovKU

Reaction score
Welcome to Roman ABC Mafia. It's slightly different from normal ABC but not much has changed:

Rules

1. Major Rules – violating these may get you and/or teammates modkilled

- Try to win for your team, don’t cheat, and don’t angle shoot. Penalties for this will be whatever I deem is harsh enough to make you and your team wish you hadn’t done it. If you have any questions, send me a PM rather than asking it in the thread. In fact, keep my name out yo mouth, period.

- The dead stay dead. No dead talk.

- No night talking.

- No quoting or discussing PM’s or any other communication with the mod.

- There are no restrictions on role claiming whatsoever.

- No communicating with other players about this game outside the thread, unless otherwise specified.

- No editing or deleting posts

- No upvoting or downvoting posts

- Please be active. If you miss two votes you will be disqualified

- vote by either bolding or starring your choice e.g. toogs or ***toogs***

- no majos with 6 or fewer living players. majos are instant otherwise, and twilight rules go into effect (everyone besides the majoed player can still post until i call night)

- OT will be 10 minutes. anyone can vote for a player in the tie to end it. if the tie isnt broken after 10 mins, RNG

2. Night Action

Order of Night Actions (if in the game):
1. Mafia Roleblock
2. Citizen Roleblock
3. Protect (Jailkeeper)
4. Kill (all kills simultaneous)
5. Investigate
6. Anything else
7. Recruiting

This particular game:
There will be 10 civs and 3 mafia

Possible Set-Ups:

A) 1 Watcher, 1 Vanilla Cop, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Jack of all Trades, 1 Mafia Bus Driver, 1 Mafia Goon
B) 1 Watcher, 1 Jailkeeper, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Jack of all Trades, 1 Mafia Bus Driver, 1 Mafia Goon
C) 1 Jailkeeper, 1 Vanilla Cop, 8 Vanilla Civs, 1 Mafia Jack of all Trades, 1 Mafia Bus Driver, 1 Mafia Goon

Roles:

Vanilla Civ
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You win with the town.

Vanilla Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla" as a result. Vanilla civs and mafia goons return Vanilla. Civ specials and Mafia Specials who have not exhausted their powers return Not Vanilla. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Jailkeeper
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to simultaneously protect and roleblock. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, the kill will fail. The player will also be unable to make night actions of their own. The jailed player will be notified of rb even if they are vanilla. You win with the town.

Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Mafia Jack of All Trades (JOAT)
Every night, you may choose to use one of your 1-shot abilities: Roleblock, Strongman, or Ninja. The roleblocked player will be notified, even if s/he is vanilla. The strongman and ninja kills simply augment the team's nightkill and are not additional kills (ninja evades a watcher / strongman busts through protection). Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia 1-shot Bus Driver

Once at night, you may switch two players. Any actions that were meant to affect one player, will now affect the other, and vice versa. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Players:

1) boston
2) bym - vanilla civ hit n4
3) da - vanilla civ hit n1
4) damo - mafia goon lynched d4
5) doof - civ watcher hit n3
6) dv7
7) gouda
8) numbers - vanilla civ lynched d2
9) ph - AAed for discussing PM from mod, d3
10) rsf
11) sd3 - vanilla civ lynched d1
12) timdunk - mafia JOAT lynched d3
13) tsy - vanilla cop hit n2

Vanilla civs did not receive a PM. Mafia is informed of the setup.

Day 1 starts now and ends at 12:30:59pm. Go!

Last edited:
this day 1 finna be refreshing

we should run a turbo game with deadlines every hour sometime

timdunk

I dont trust people who fold their toilet paper.

bym

some coworkers of mine were just having an argument about the soap order when washing hands. someone said they go soap -> water, which is crazy to me. it's water -> soap -> water, right?

right???

vote for timdunk

jurgen-klopp_3541071b.jpg

some coworkers of mine were just having an argument about the soap order when washing hands. someone said they go soap -> water, which is crazy to me. it's water -> soap -> water, right?

right???

early on with the banter in a short day...noted

but yes, you cant rub soap on a dry hand

right???

Glorious foaming soap or that bullshit that I no longer allow in my house?

RSF was the first to post aka he got a PM aka 3/5 shot hes mafia aka vote for him

Back