• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roman's ABC Mafia - Cheese / Damo / TimothyDunk win in a shootout

I typically like Gooner. Maybe a little sore from his AFK play a few games ago though.

I'd do

***Numbers***

though.

guys this is the same entry post that bym has made in each of the last two days!!!!!111!!!11!!!!11!

yeah just the almonds today. i do have some coconut pecans to snack on, and i had a protein bar earlier.

made some jamican jerk chicken nachos last night that were silly good, too, and used probably a whole pound of chicken for 'em, so i'm sure it balances out

ooohhh dose sound gud

do want

yeah just the almonds today. i do have some coconut pecans to snack on, and i had a protein bar earlier.

made some jamican jerk chicken nachos last night that were silly good, too, and used probably a whole pound of chicken for 'em, so i'm sure it balances out

where get coconut pecans?

where get coconut pecans?

ahhhh i misspoke, they're coconut cashews.

trader joe's. they're SO GOOD. i used to eat them by the bag before realizing they're terribad for you. bought them for the first time in ~6 months this past weekend, and i made sure to ration out the servings in sandwich bags.

but yeah they are incredible

I typically like Gooner. Maybe a little sore from his AFK play a few games ago though.

I'd do

***Numbers***

though.

Who planned their entry last game? I called them on it

Let's kill damo before he gets here

Im not going to be as flaky as I thought - although, sorta grumpy I made hoops miss the game

i used to eat them by the bag before realizing they're terribad for you. bought them for the first time in ~6 months this past weekend, and i made sure to ration out the servings in sandwich bags.

Not so bad. Let's look at the upside - 52g of protein, 104% of your daily iron and 26% of your calcium!

FfwwsTc.jpg

the jerk chicken nachos

not the coconut thing. i hate coconut.

yeah actually really easy to make. i just cut some chicken breast in butter, used the jamaican jerk seasoning as a dry rub, and fried 'em. then i got a cookie sheet, lined it with tin foil, threw a bunch of tortilla chips on 'em, strategically placed the chicken on there, sprinkled some cheddar over the whole thing, and threw it under the broiler for 2 minutes.

fast, no cleanup required, delicious, etc

Back