• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Romney at ford Field- trees, Cadillacs and empty seats

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
WTF was Romney and his campaign thinking?

Not only did having the event there allow the UAW spell out something like "Romney Told GM to Go Bankrupt" with GM cars in the parking lot.

There were almost no people there in a building that seats 70,000+ for football. That's insane. You should have an overflowing crowd at your event. You should never have an event in a place that looks like no one cares about you.

didn't anyone in his campaign tell him his "trees are the right height in Michigan" made him look like a blithering idiot? Apparently not as he this exact phrase again today.

Republicans, Dems and tons of others on TV, the internet and in papers mocked the phrase.

He did change "I could tell what kind of car it was from one square foot" to "my wife has a couple of Cadillacs".

Richie Rich, that ain't gonna work.

Who is running his campaign?

WTF was Romney and his campaign thinking?

Not only did having the event there allow the UAW spell out something like "Romney Told GM to Go Bankrupt" with GM cars in the parking lot.

There were almost no people there in a building that seats 70,000+ for football. That's insane. You should have an overflowing crowd at your event. You should never have an event in a place that looks like no one cares about you.

didn't anyone in his campaign tell him his "trees are the right height in Michigan" made him look like a blithering idiot? Apparently not as he this exact phrase again today.

Republicans, Dems and tons of others on TV, the internet and in papers mocked the phrase.

He did change "I could tell what kind of car it was from one square foot" to "my wife has a couple of Cadillacs".

Richie Rich, that ain't gonna work.

Who is running his campaign?

He should've thrown up some Roman columns behind him and really given you something to gripe about.

Obama had 80,000+ people there. ...that's a few more than 1200-1500...

Obama had 80,000+ people there. ...that's a few more than 1200-1500...

It must be really hard to breathe with your head that far up Obama's ass. Hope he give you a courtesy fart once in a while.

At least I don't have to copy others like you do.

120224-romney-sells-out-at-ford-field.jpg

Typical lazy skins, when he can't make an intelligent comment, make it about me.

Pathetic but not surprising.

Let the adults discuss things....

Romney keeps figuring out new ways to screw up.

It doesn't look like they ever intended to seat anybody but the folks who are seated there... Still, choose a better venue than that. Just because it's FORD Field doesn't mean you need to try to kiss the ass of a bunch of union flunkies who aren't going to endorse you anyway.

It doesn't look like they ever intended to seat anybody but the folks who are seated there... Still, choose a better venue than that. Just because it's FORD Field doesn't mean you need to try to kiss the ass of a bunch of union flunkies who aren't going to endorse you anyway.

But he drives a Mustang and a Chevy truck.

Romney keeps figuring out new ways to screw up.

It really is amazing that even with Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich as his competition, this guy cannot seal the deal.

It really is amazing that even with Paul, Santorum, and Gingrich as his competition, this guy cannot seal the deal.

Like I said before, nominating Romney is the political equivalent to throwing in the towel. The Pubs are sunk this year in the presidential race.

Romney and Santorum in a primary is even worse than Kerry and Edwards.

Back