• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ron & Jeff in D.C. last night

Goes to show how weak that weakness is. We know McKie can play a small PF. If Moto and/or Rountree can do the same, there's no need to put a 7-footer who clearly isn't ready in the game for spot minutes.

Ehhh....I dunno that whole Ty Walker thing worked out pretty well.

Men's team should be top 25 next year and top 10 in two. The fact that we even came close to .500 this year with the lineup that we put out there is a major testament to the new coach.

You truly are a mystery... Is it also true, that there's more than one of you?

Did I miss it? Have heard about Green and Washington but not much on D.Thomas. Any Bz talk on him?

He talked about how his sister was the women's ACC POY and he teases Devin about it.

Ehhh....I dunno that whole Ty Walker thing worked out pretty well.

Ty Walker was a 5 star recruit, ranked very generously. Andre is a 2 star who nobody has heard of really. LITTLE bit of a talent deficit there.

Ty was a flop, but Andre has a lot of work to do more than likely.

You truly are a mystery... Is it also true, that there's more than one of you?

I believe he is talking about tennis. Obviously a prediction like that would be ludicrous for basketball. Not far fetched for tennis to improve that quickly.

Not that I am disappointed with the current coach, but why was he pushed out? Did RW feel Zinn had taken the program as far as he could?

From what I have heard, Zinn wasn't really pushed out. But we didn't try to keep him either. Zinn wanted to stay but ended up misplaying his hand.

Simlar to Odom?

Ty Walker was a 5 star recruit, ranked very generously. Andre is a 2 star who nobody has heard of really. LITTLE bit of a talent deficit there.

Ty was a flop, but Andre has a lot of work to do more than likely.

Ty was a 4-star recruit. Ranked in the 40s in his class in the RSCI. Still a disappointment, but far from a sure thing.

Back