• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ronda Rousey knocked out!!!

That's awesome. It will be interesting to see where Rousey's career goes from here. She looks like she's headed for a Rocky III type situation.

That's awesome. It will be interesting to see where Rousey's career goes from here. She looks like she's headed for a Rocky III type situation.

It will for sure. Getting a beatdown like she got could get her refocused on her MMA career or she may never be the same in the octagon again. She might decide it's a whole lot easier making money pretending to fight in movies, but I think she'll be very motivated to try to get her title back. I didn't see the fight, but from I've read, it doesn't sound like it was a fluke the way Holm beat her. A rematch would be very interesting.

Funny you should say that.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-taunt-ronda-rousey-with-rocky-instagram-post

rocky.png

She's the wife of a friend of the boyfriend of one of my best friends from Wake. They absolutely love her. Very happy for her and her family.

She seems marketable. Undefeated. The rematch will be huge. ESPN and the like should be happy. This isn't a Buster Douglas situation.

What is her relationship to Kevin Bacon?

So she got the shit beaten out her

plastic surgery?

like a domestic abuse victim

barbaric sport

Pride cometh before the fall. RR thought she was unbeatable and tried to out box a boxer. She should have stuck to her strengths (ground game) and avoided getting into a boxing match.

Back