• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rondale Watson

what's hilarious to me is that the URL has [name redacted] (sic) in it and it actually works

Seriously, what the shit?

escalator.gif

Hey it has happened twice in football that a head coach absolutely stunk it up at WFU and went on to a professional head coaching job. Groh and Caldwell. Wouldn't surprise me.

[Redacted] has made a career out of falling into better jobs. i can't even pretend to be shocked at this point if he took over as the head coach mid-season. it is the one thing he has shown any talent for.

[Redacted] has made a career out of falling into better jobs. i can't even pretend to be shocked at this point if he took over as the head coach mid-season. it is the one thing he has shown any talent for.

And in one of his last radio interviews before 'resigning', [Redacted] said that no matter what happened to him @ Wake, he would be coaching somewhere next season. In four years that was the only thing that he got right.

And in one of his last radio interviews before 'resigning', [Redacted] said that no matter what happened to him @ Wake, he would be coaching somewhere next season. In four years that was the only thing that he got right.

He beat Duke, NC State & UNC-Ch last year.

I loved him at USC but he was kind of a letdown in the nfl.

Rondale is tired of the doubters. He didn't name names but I'm assuming that his comment was directed at RJKarl.

I would like to know what went on between Jim Justice, Rondale's high school coach, who is also a multi, multi, millionaire and owner of The Greenbrier, etc, and our previous coach and our athletic director to offer Rondale.

You're the guy that rails against Skip, right?

cool...

I was just pointing out a fact of what happened last season in basketball. Same thing with Skip[ Prosser. He could not coach a lick of defense, not win in the post-season. 'Nuff said. His record bears that out. WVa 111 Wake 105 NCAA Tourney 3/19/2005 [40-27 at halftime] That is all

I was just pointing out a fact of what happened last season in basketball. Same thing with Skip[ Prosser. He could not coach a lick of defense, not win in the post-season. 'Nuff said. His record bears that out. WVa 111 Wake 105 NCAA Tourney 3/19/2005 [40-27 at halftime] That is all

Let me translate Reff's post- WAAAAH Skip didn't like me....I'll keep attacking him long after he died and try to say He Who Shall Not Be Named is a better coach. Of course after 20+ years of reffing, I still have to call HS girl's JV games due to my understanding of basketball.

Back