• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

WakeandBake calling everything a pussy move is great. Ravings of a developing mad man

WakeandBake calling everything a pussy move is great. Ravings of a developing mad man

He's taken it harder than most, but I knew he would. Then again, there are a number of people who split after the election- I guess they took it hardest of all.

Did they shoot/use explosives etc. against Muslims?

I'm not sure who you mean by "they," but these all occurred in the last year.

"In the killing last year of three Muslim students in Chapel Hill, N.C., for instance, the authorities did not bring hate crime charges against a neighbor who is charged with murdering them, despite calls from Muslims who said there were religious overtones to the violence. The police said that a parking dispute, not bigotry, may have led to the killings.

Sometimes, the evidence is more clear-cut.

“I hate ISLAM!” a former Marine named Ted Hakey Jr. wrote to a friend on Facebook after last November’s terrorist attacks in Paris. Hours later, in a drunken rampage, he fired a high-powered rifle four times into the mosque next door to his Connecticut home.

In Brooklyn, two women out walking their children in strollers were attacked this month, the police said, by a woman who screamed anti-Muslim obscenities and tried to rip off their traditional veils. And in Queens, a man was beaten in April by three strangers who shouted “ISIS, ISIS.”

In Minneapolis, a man shouting obscenities about Islam shot two Muslim men in traditional religious garb in June, the authorities said.

In St. Louis, a man was arrested in February after the police said he pointed a gun at a Muslim family shopping on his block and told them they “all should die.”

Last month, an imam in Queens and his assistant were shot and killed execution-style on the sidewalk."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/18/us/politics/hate-crimes-american-muslims-rise.html

I would be amazed. If Obama started convincing factories to stay in the US before he were inaugurated, I would have to say that he was off to an amazing start. I would certainly be shocked if Obama decided to negotiate foreign affairs from a position of strength instead of the usual kowtowing, but sure, I would be pleased with the change.

How about if he started criticizing journalists on Twitter and pumping his fist when the crowd said to lock McCain up? You'd be cool with that?

How about if he started criticizing journalists on Twitter and pumping his fist when the crowd said to lock McCain up? You'd be cool with that?

Keep in mind that they didn't seem to care when Trump mocked McCain's service.

Do you not remember what you were talking about or something? Breitbart. I stopped reading an article about Breitbart when it mentioned anti Muslim extremists on his platform

I call it like I see it. I've been on this earth long enough to know gutlessness when I see it.

As for taking it hard, fine. Call it what you will. I can't stand Donald fucking Trump or people like him. He represents the worst traits of humans. He's a piece of dogshit and if I met him I would tell him. Fuck that jagoff.

After clarifying that we were talking about Bannon not Trump, I asked you to define "they." If "they" is people interviewed on Breitbart using guns/explosives, I have no clue. If "they" is anti Muslim extremists using guns/explosives, I gave you several examples.

Plus I used an emoji, which I thought would be Trumpy.

:thumbsup: (start from the bottom and read up)

miBZar.png

Man, Carrier really squirmed taking those millions in tax breaks for not shipping all the jobs to Mexico.

Yeah. At least the first one really happened in that Trump randomly retweeted some 16 year old kid.

It was a pretty funny sketch.

It was a pretty funny sketch.
Made it through about two minutes of it and turned it off. Not funny. That goes for all the skits, at least the ones they uploaded to YouTube. The only one I thought was a bit funny was the high school theater performance.

I do seem to remember something about Obama and some journalist. Help me out, what was that?

As far as McCain, I am not a fan at all but I do not remember which laws he was accused of breaking. Do you remember?

Wrong takeaway (though Sessions not showing strong judgment)

Let's just stop assuming every story is a referendum on why Trump won and start judging events on their own

Yeah, at some point the GOP is going to have to get used to Trump getting 100% of the coverage and nobody giving a shit about Clinton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back