• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

I'm seeing townie sending back his martini at the hip philly bar because the gin is bruised, and the bartender with the big unruly beard and super tight ironically plaid shirt with suspenders making a face while the other patrons work their phones to tweet it out. good times

have ya'll considered that perhaps a great martini is great because the gin has been bruised?

i just knew the shaken not stirred part. I never was a huge Bond guy so I prob should have just STFU about it instead of commenting, eh?

A lot of people feel hopeless. That's not hyperbole at all.

wtf our bartender was just telling us this Wednesday... first I've heard of it. Is there some new book out about it and now everyone is talking about bruising gin?

Bruising Gin, now there's a halfway decent band name. Certainly better than Car Head Rest or whatever

i cannot discern a difference in taste though my brother in law swears there is one, and i trust his taste

it does make the gin cloudy though almost like ouzo, you can tell especially with super cold ice

Has anyone consulted conservapedia?

Back