• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Misdeeds of the corrupt? Lol no light was shed on anything of the sort.

My bad. I thought the leaks exposed how the democratic party pretended to have a primary while coronating Hillary. I guess there was not a lot about most of Hillary's scandals exposed by Wikileaks, but Hillary does still qualify as corrupt, doesn't she?

My bad. I thought the leaks exposed how the democratic party pretended to have a primary while coronating Hillary. I guess there was not a lot about most of Hillary's scandals exposed by Wikileaks, but Hillary does still qualify as corrupt, doesn't she?

Well I've been told she is corrupt for most of my adult life, so I guess it must be true.

These leaks illuminated your mind to the reality that the DNC is a private political party that can nominate candidates at their discretion? There are power struggles and favoritism and some double-dealing, but no American is forced to join the party or donate to it or vote for the candidates they produce. It's an act of free will. You're a libertarian, this is your bag, man. I love Bernie, too, he was my first choice. But I'm not surprised or consider it corruption that the party he wasn't even really a member of ushered in a (mistaken) ringer centrist. But yeah good they found emails about it. Or I could just be high :noidea:

Last edited:
How do y'all reconcile your "Russia hacked us we can have no relations with them!!" With "China holds our debt and hacks us let's build more debt with them and by god don't talk to anyone from Taiwan!!"

Because China didn't try to manipulate our election and isn't threatening to take over Eastern Europe? Easy answer

Well, you're wrong then. Russia has already manipulated a freaking presidential election. It doesn't get much bigger than that

That was for the good of all mankind. No one wanted another 4-8 years of a Clinton. There is talk of Putin getting a Nobel Peace prize for this.

That was for the good of all mankind. No one wanted another 4-8 years of a Clinton. There is talk of Putin getting a Nobel Peace prize for this.

Speaking of Nobel Peace Prize laureates:

What, exactly, did Russia do to "manipulate" our election? Such vague terminology which doesn't actually mean anything

What, exactly, did Russia do to "manipulate" our election? Such vague terminology which doesn't actually mean anything

Ya gotta admit, it's a pretty clever argument. Since it is a secret intelligence issue, you don't actually have produce evidence, much less proof. All you have to do is keep asserting that it's true, the Russkies did it.

Ya gotta admit, it's a pretty clever argument. Since it is a secret intelligence issue, you don't actually have produce evidence, much less proof. All you have to do is keep asserting that it's true, the Russkies did it.

'Sadam Huessein tried to buy Nuculur weapons, from Africa!'

And they won't define what the Russians actually did and if they actually had an *impact* on the election

They clearly hacked elements of the election. Doubtful it changed the outcome.

Nevertheless, you turd burglars come here every day to defend a nincompoop who you claim not to have voted for, but JCD like a sniveling little Duke freshman after his first beer. You should be ashamed of yourselves, pretending that you give a shit about western Pennsylvania voters, and sidestepping your wannabe libertarianism or moral majority Christian piety to wrap your lips around his tiny shriveled knob. Shame shame shame.

They clearly hacked elements of the election. Doubtful it changed the outcome.

Nevertheless, you turd burglars come here every day to defend a nincompoop who you claim not to have voted for, but JCD like a sniveling little Duke freshman after his first beer. You should be ashamed of yourselves, pretending that you give a shit about western Pennsylvania voters, and sidestepping your wannabe libertarianism or moral majority Christian piety to wrap your lips around his tiny shriveled knob. Shame shame shame.

good ol' Bake, as eloquent and insightful as ever

Back