• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Yeah, how are conservatives gonna survive. Clearly the nation gives a shit about what the media says about trump.

Honestly, Trump reminds me of a certain long-term poster on these boards the way people just skewer him over and over and he just keeps on engaging them as if everyone in the world is totally with him. The country thinks he's bat shit crazy, he has to know they think he's bat shit crazy and he just keeps on diving into the deep end of the pool.

The Clintons were friends with a NY socialite who ran a child sex ring (as was Trump) and the Clinton Foundation is scummy AF

But let's not address those things...let's look at this guy's tweets!

Alright, the Clinton Foundation, go. We'll ignore the child sex ring scandal that the Clintons and the Trumps were involved in for now as a wash.

Weren't those his tweets prior to the election? Fake news or not, it's not like those accusations are completely unsubstantiated.

I just read the article you posted.

:tard:

I'm genuinely surprised townie is responding to that and not the pussy comments. Also extremely surprised DV's misogyny everywhere bat signal is apparently turned off

Trump has solid names for SOS: Huntsman, Corker, Petraeus, Mitt. Sadly Rudy still in the mix. Bob Gates would be a home run.

Carson formally nominated for HUD.

Buckle up for a bumpy four or eight year roller coaster.

WTF does Ben Carson know about HUD? Another great Trump nomination.

Honestly, Trump reminds me of a certain long-term poster on these boards the way people just skewer him over and over and he just keeps on engaging them as if everyone in the world is totally with him. The country thinks he's bat shit crazy, he has to know they think he's bat shit crazy and he just keeps on diving into the deep end of the pool.

So, BSF?

Trump has solid names for SOS: Huntsman, Corker, Petraeus, Mitt. Sadly Rudy still in the mix. Bob Gates would be a home run.

Carson formally nominated for HUD.

Buckle up for a bumpy four or eight year roller coaster.

Didn't the guy basically say himself a few weeks ago that he wasn't qualified to run an agency? The jokes write themselves.

WTF does Ben Carson know about HUD? Another great Trump nomination.

Hopefully horse trading/throwing wingnuts a bone. Nominate Sleepy, but pass on Palin. Nominate Gates, Corker, Huntsman over Rudy or Mitt.

Huntsman would be a great pick but would he want to be associated with Trump? Plus, the wing nuts may not forgive him for working for Obama.

Trump only needs to worry about the three most liberal GOP Senators and the three most conservative GOP Senators. They're the only people who can torpedo one of his cabinet picks. Bannon and/or Flynn may have been dicey for confirmation, but not applicable for their positions. Pompeo and Sessions may have problems with McCain and Graham, but will still be confirmed.

Susan Collins came out publicly against Ben Carson nomination so that will be interesting. Pubs don't exactly have a lot of margin for error

Edit: Apparently this was misreported and is not true

Susan Collins came out publicly against Ben Carson nomination so that will be interesting. Pubs don't exactly have a lot of margin for error

Edit: Apparently this was misreported and is not true

I would not be surprised if she's against Sessions as well.

Back