• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roy Williams Tweet

ironwill24

Reaction score
One of my friends who is a huge Heel fan said Roy Williams tweeted today that this year's Tarheel team is the least talented he has ever had. When my friend checked back in an hour the tweet was deleted. Thought I would share.

It would be fitting if this proved to be a very embarrassing season for ole Roy.

Um, are we talking about this?

InsideCarolina ‏@InsideCarolina 13h
RT @DickieV: Spoke to UNC's Roy Williams & he said current roster minus McDONALD & HAIRSTON is least talented of his UNC teams.

His "least talented team" would be in the top 5 most talented teams of nearly every school in America. Roy Williams has probably coached less than 20 games where the opposing team had more talent than him. He truly is the most overrated coach in the history of basketball.

Roll it out and watch them play...

I cannot stand coaches that use the lame "we are short on talent" excuse -- that is when the coach should be doing their best coaching.

Why ya'll on Ole Roy? How can he win with less than 10 Burger boys?

i guess this brings up one fuck up that bzcocksucker has yet to do, use his teams' talent level as an excuse.

Well in all fairness to Roy (and I do agree that great coaches are great at coaching regardless of circumstances), it's difficult when you lose your best player and is difficult to recruit around that. But at the same time, he still has multiple burger boys and is acting like he's been given Grambling's roster.

Back