• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rumor: OGB's press creds to be revoked

OGB lost all its cred when the column supported [Redacted].

The athletic department does enough stupid shit without having to make up stuff they didn't do to criticize them for.

Maybe but it seems the OP and VT have indicated that some source(s) started the rumor and it spread on here. Some people on here definitely jumped the gun and presumed guilt before any concrete info.

Another reason I appreciate this site being here. The rumor was introduced, discussed, and debunked. It's so much better than when I used to lurk on the old boards, and rumors would be deleted at the drop of a hat, leaving everyone to speculate for weeks on end.

Another reason I appreciate this site being here. The rumor was introduced, discussed, and debunked. It's so much better than when I used to lurk on the old boards, and rumors would be deleted at the drop of a hat, leaving everyone to speculate for weeks on end.

Amazing, isn't it?

It was debunked?! But I told Bomani it was possibly true! OH NOES

Someone forgot to log out and broke character!

Rumor was introduced, discussed, and debunked in this thread, but a lot of people only pop in for the "introduced" part. Guarantee that people will still talk about this in a couple months, just like [Redacted] driving a Prius.

Back