• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Running ACC Hoop Thread

Sooo, isn't ND supposed to be one our possible wins? I'm thinking not so much. To disciplined.

I'm betting kaye was not in favor of expansion for just this reason. ND, Pitt, Syr and L'ville coming, he's not going to win as many reg seasons and likely ACCT in the new ACC.

I don't see us beating ND.

Didn't see that Robert Carter, Jr. tore his meniscus. That's gonna hurt GT big time. Don't see them finishing any higher than 11th.

It's horrible news, obviously.

But we are also coached by Brian Gregory, so what exactly was our ceiling to begin with?

Weren't Gregory, [Redacted], Donohue at BC and Brownell at Clemson all hired in the same month? What a craptastic haul.

Who were the other coaches hired nationally in Spring 2010?

Weren't Gregory, [Redacted], Donohue at BC and Brownell at Clemson all hired in the same month? What a craptastic haul.

I remember Oregon being at the same time. They've done well.

Fran McAffery at Iowa.

Tad Boyle at Colorado obviously.

I'll continue looking.

Last edited:
It's horrible news, obviously.

But we are also coached by Brian Gregory, so what exactly was our ceiling to begin with?
Oh yeah, I agree. Just meant that glimmer of hope is pretty much gone now.

Back