• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Running ACC Hoop Thread

Whoa, BC. Let's go. Beating the zone with that 3. They can shoot.

I think BC beats us on a neutral court.

:couch:

The weird thing about BC is, though they have a ton of losses, none of them are actually all that bad when viewed in isolation. They had a tough, tough schedule.

The weird thing about BC is, though they have a ton of losses, none of them are actually all that bad when viewed in isolation. They had a tough, tough schedule.

Though it was on the road, losing by 16 to this year's USC team is pretty awful. They did play a ridiculously tough OOC schedule though. Not very smart.

Well the loss to Auburn on the road is pretty bad and so is to USC. Idk why they played the schedule they did, dumb. They're not entirely awful IMO but they're still near the bottom half of the country and that's pretty bad for an ACC team

I mean, with Hanlan and Anderson, along with this Jackson guy who can shoot the rock, I just don't see how they're that bad.

Though it was on the road, losing by 16 to this year's USC team is pretty awful. They did play a ridiculously tough OOC schedule though. Not very smart.

Oh definitely, but we're not talking anything crazy like, oh, Presbyterian or Stetson or UNC-W or...

Donahue obviously thought this team was going to be better than it is. So did everyone else for that matter. Agree that there's still not a lot of upside to a schedule that tough though.

Never mind, nothing to see here.

Would've been nice to land Trevor Cooney back in the day.

BC is 158 on Pomeroy. Pretty good offensively, beyond terrible defensively.

BC is 158 on Pomeroy. Pretty good offensively, beyond terrible defensively.

They weren't great defensively last year, but really fell off a cliff, which isn't what you would expect with a team that young.

I still wonder about KP's value for teams with schedules at the extremes though.

I mean does Wake really seem like a good defensive team to anyone? Not to me.

They lost to Maryland at home.

Back