• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - Closed

romanovKU

Reaction score

1) knight
2) gouda
3) toogs
4) tic
5) gooner
6) manning
7) ryala
8) tejas
9) nonny
10) raise
11) tim
12) HOFerJTP
13) damo
14) chaos
15) blue
16) bym
17) da

hero.jpg

Last edited:
Since everyone's discussing their ages. How about the fun side? What was your favorite birthday party?

I'll start. It was my thirtieth birthday. I was still living just outside Philly. There were about ten of us at the beginning.

It had been decided that we'd go to this rib joint on Second Street in Philly. Then we'd go to the Khyber Pass Bar two doors down.

As we ate one of my buddies went over to the bar without telling anyone. Khyber Pass was famous for having over one hundred kinds of beer and had done so for well over a hundred years.

You'd get a card and when all of brands were punched, they would put your name on a brass plate, put a date on it and put it on the wall behind the bar. The first ones on display were from the 1800s.

They had glasses were half pints, pints and liters.

There were two barteneders. One was a very pretty girl who was a firend. The other was a semi-famous singer from the late 50s-early 60s.

My friend got the female bartended to make a couple dozen liters of Long Island Ice Teas without ice and put them in the freezer to get cold while we ate.

When we walked into the bar, she started bringing the first round to us. Man those were strong.

It took us almost the first of the band to get through the first round. But then we got in gear and did a couple more rounds.

On the second and third rounds the baternders joined us.

The former singer hadn't performed in public since the mid-60s. He blamed the record company for his demise in the industry rather than the Beatles and the new style of music.

The drunker he got. The more he bitched about the producer/record company owner and that tyhe singer still thought he had it.

Of course my firends all knew the object of the singer's wrath was my uncle, who had discoverd this guy singing for free somewhere. No one let him know.

As closing time apporached, few were truly ambulatory and we were buying the signer/bartender shots and egging him on to sing.

The bartender was so drunk that he got up on the bar and started singing. It got to be about 2:30 AM. The two beat cops came in yelling,"It's past closing. You've got to close down."

The one of them saw the singer and said,"Holy shit, he hasn't sung in public since I was in high school. Lock the damn doors and turn off some of the lights."

The bartender kept singing until he almost fell off the bar. One of the cops had a few shots while were in there.

We were only parked a couple blocks away. The cops followed us. finally one of them siad,"You people aren't driving are you?"

One of the girls that was with us said something like,"Don't worry we can't find our cars any way."

She was right. There were only about ten cars on the street and about four or five them were ours but we couldn't identify them.

The cops flagged down three cabs and told the cabbies to bill our rides to the Philly PD. Those cabbies got good tips.

The next day I drove those had driven back into town to get their cars. Everyone had gotten a ticket. But parking tickets were cheaper than DUIs and the cost of wrapping our cars around trees.

A few weeks later a buddy and I were down in that area when I heard a belllowing voice, "Yo birthday boy. How ya doin?"

I looked around. It was the cops who came into the bar. I said something like,"Doing great. Thanks for helping us."

His partner said something like,"Hell of a party buddy."

Since everyone's discussing their ages. How about the fun side? What was your favorite birthday party?

I'll start. It was my thirtieth birthday. I was still living just outside Philly. There were about ten of us at the beginning.

It had been decided that we'd go to this rib joint on Second Street in Philly. Then we'd go to the Khyber Pass Bar two doors down.

As we ate one of my buddies went over to the bar without telling anyone. Khyber Pass was famous for having over one hundred kinds of beer and had done so for well over a hundred years.

You'd get a card and when all of brands were punched, they would put your name on a brass plate, put a date on it and put it on the wall behind the bar. The first ones on display were from the 1800s.

They had glasses were half pints, pints and liters.

There were two barteneders. One was a very pretty girl who was a firend. The other was a semi-famous singer from the late 50s-early 60s.

My friend got the female bartended to make a couple dozen liters of Long Island Ice Teas without ice and put them in the freezer to get cold while we ate.

When we walked into the bar, she started bringing the first round to us. Man those were strong.

It took us almost the first of the band to get through the first round. But then we got in gear and did a couple more rounds.

On the second and third rounds the baternders joined us.

The former singer hadn't performed in public since the mid-60s. He blamed the record company for his demise in the industry rather than the Beatles and the new style of music.

The drunker he got. The more he bitched about the producer/record company owner and that tyhe singer still thought he had it.

Of course my firends all knew the object of the singer's wrath was my uncle, who had discoverd this guy singing for free somewhere. No one let him know.

As closing time apporached, few were truly ambulatory and we were buying the signer/bartender shots and egging him on to sing.

The bartender was so drunk that he got up on the bar and started singing. It got to be about 2:30 AM. The two beat cops came in yelling,"It's past closing. You've got to close down."

The one of them saw the singer and said,"Holy shit, he hasn't sung in public since I was in high school. Lock the damn doors and turn off some of the lights."

The bartender kept singing until he almost fell off the bar. One of the cops had a few shots while were in there.

We were only parked a couple blocks away. The cops followed us. finally one of them siad,"You people aren't driving are you?"

One of the girls that was with us said something like,"Don't worry we can't find our cars any way."

She was right. There were only about ten cars on the street and about four or five them were ours but we couldn't identify them.

The cops flagged down three cabs and told the cabbies to bill our rides to the Philly PD. Those cabbies got good tips.

The next day I drove those had driven back into town to get their cars. Everyone had gotten a ticket. But parking tickets were cheaper than DUIs and the cost of wrapping our cars around trees.

A few weeks later a buddy and I were down in that area when I heard a belllowing voice, "Yo birthday boy. How ya doin?"

I looked around. It was the cops who came into the bar. I said something like,"Doing great. Thanks for helping us."

His partner said something like,"Hell of a party buddy."

Hell of a shit post

i tried to light a beacon the suque but they locked my post. bastards

Back