• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rupaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - Closed

Best breakfast/brunch/lunch: Genessee Royale. Nice owners too

Best Brewery: Crane
Best Brewery Patio: Boulevard
Best Brewery food: Brewery Emperial

Best cocktails: Manifesto or SoT

Best cocktails in the burbs: Rye (honorable mention for their fried chicken)

Best restaurant in the plaza area: Rye

Get me some Kansas City recs for me, Kansas people.

#iknowitsinmissouri

Q39 if you want an upscale bbq place, west side for gooderness. Don’t go to joes. Avenues in brook side for non-bbq.

Best meal in a ghetto adjacent gentrification-nascent neighborhood that still seems kinda unsafe: Antler Room

Most romantic: Le Fou Frog

Q39 if you want an upscale bbq place, west side for gooderness. Don’t go to joes. Avenues in brook side for non-bbq.

Avenues fuckin sucks

Agree on Westside Local. Good place

If this is still open, I'm in. If not, I guess I'm still in, just in something different that isn't this game.

Avenues fuckin sucks

Agree on Westside Local. Good place

I like avenues. But I might by influenced by knowing one of the managers so I get free eeeeeerything. If you’re in Westport you should go to Cancun fiesta fresh I loved that place. Not really a destination though.

So yeah back to what’s really important. BEES. My sister talked me into getting some and it’s actually pretty cool. And nothing slays tinder pussy like a bee suit. Driving from kc to Denver with 10,000 bees in a box with a small hole in it was an experience though.

BYM, downtown there is a market called Constantino's. It's fucking amazing. Great for stocking up the hotel room to keep all your bitches smilin'.

Back