• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

i just saw a young child slowly fall over while riding a bike. it made me think that i haven't ridden a non-stationary bike since i was like 15. i have pretty bad balance and weigh like 130 lbs more than i did back then so i think i could really give the "you never forget how to ride a bike" thing a real run for it's money.

Can we videotape this?

i just saw a young child slowly fall over while riding a bike. it made me think that i haven't ridden a non-stationary bike since i was like 15. i have pretty bad balance and weigh like 130 lbs more than i did back then so i think i could really give the "you never forget how to ride a bike" thing a real run for it's money.

There's a re-learning curve, but it's short. I was never in danger of falling, but just feeling comfortable.

Can we videotape this?

next time i go to the beach i will do it there. it is a solid mix of "sand makes it more likely i will crash" and "sand won't hurt if i do wipe out".

also, you didn't reply to my accusation of you. civs defend themselves.

I hope ryala no shows again and further tarnishes his already tarnished but still somehow overrated reputation.

fuck red pants.

Should we go ahead and vote him off before he figures out things have started?

TIME GOIN IN ON TEJAS

noted.

giphy.gif

i just remembered that i always think tejas is mafia but dammit if i don't think it again. tejas, nonny, toogs, and a fourth. i might win this game first round. tejas vote for toogs early, probably a good teammate to vote for because he doesn't die first round. nonny and tejas have been half cleared by gouda but i don't see it. not ready to name gouda as the fourth, that would all be too easy.

i'll start with toogs

Good vote here. The vote spread was garbage. He pushed someone out to three that looked sketchy. I like it. CIV BEHAVIOR.

Toogs (4) – tejas, chaos, blue, tim
Bym (2) – nonny, damo
Damo (2) – gooner, raise
Nonny (2) - toogs, jtp
gooner (1) – tic
TiC (1) – bym
Gouda (1) – da
tejas (1) – manning
ryala (1) - gouda

Should we go ahead and vote him off before he figures out things have started?

Your perspective here is...not civ

But in the words of toogs "we should always use results-oriented logic."

So. Yes we should

Good vote here. The vote spread was garbage. He pushed someone out to three that looked sketchy. I like it. CIV BEHAVIOR.

Yeah his one post where he yelled at people for being dumb before going afk was really out of character

Your perspective here is...not civ

But in the words of toogs "we should always use results-oriented logic."

So. Yes we should

How is my perspective not civ?

As a non-participant he contributes nothing to the civ cause. Unless civs have a case for someone as mafia, why keep dead wood around?

How is my perspective not civ?

As a non-participant he contributes nothing to the civ cause. Unless civs have a case for someone as mafia, why keep dead wood around?

Let master Gouda teach you, young Blue.

Back