• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

***nonny*** for the bym post. Not bym you facepainted clowns.

***nonny*** for the bym post. Not bym you facepainted clowns.

lolwut. Toog posts incomprehensible things. Hmmmm, unless Toog knows bym is civ because Toog himself is in fact mafia.

thoughtful-oprah.gif

well hello there. are you all in on damo also or does that just seem more likely to go down without too much fuss now?

I think damo jumped on bmy as the low-hanging fruit like I did. I also think bmy responded well. Though I understand I came off as pretty POT COMMITTED on bmy, I'll say I just CALLED on damo.

Bym (2) – nonny, damo
Damo (2) – gooner, raise
toogs (1) – tejas
Gooner (1) – tic
TiC (1) – bym
Gouda (1) – da
tejas (1) – manning
Toogs (1) – chaos
Raise (1) – jtp
Nonny (1) - toogs

I think damo jumped on bmy as the low-hanging fruit like I did. I also think bmy responded well. Though I understand I came off as pretty POT COMMITTED on bmy, I'll say I just CALLED on damo.

your POSTS are CRAPS

Vote spread is PU. Someone have some balls.

I'm not moving off bym just because we started going off on him early in the round. Still think he's the best play.

lolwut. Toog posts incomprehensible things. Hmmmm, unless Toog knows bym is civ because Toog himself is in fact mafia.

I also agree with damo on this post. Makes Toogs look dirty either way. BYM clean, Toogs can come out calling us dumbasses or not listening to him. BYM dirty, Toogs trying to use his sway to discredit the votes on him (and can easily come back and say, "no chance i'd be that obvious day 1."

Back