• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Also if doofus is civ the first few votes on him today show some very bad boys.
Before you posted this, I went to look who was the early momentum as I had same thought, likely a mafia that jumped aboard.

But I've got civ reads on most those people with early votes.

Ryala - first vote, not indicative
Knight - lean civ based off early reveal and made a good post against dv7 "But is it really bad if he dies here? Is it?
Rommy - "dv7's silence is deafening"
Townie - unlikely maf due to how he and dv7 acted in tie d1

So we just think doofus is horrible at mafia? I mean I agree that’s a level 1 play but there’s no reason at all for him to post there about the topic when there’s a runaway train. I mean that is like level .01 play.

The short answer is that parlay soft claimed, and maf is probably expecting a big claim given how the day went.

think we're at 6? 3 away?

i also do not believe in overnight majos

It's not overnight yet, give him a chance to claim, then kill him, then the overnight begins. Except that ryala won't be around. He'll be DEAD

Vote Count as of Post #685

Doofus (5) - Knight, Rommy, Townie, Gouda, Mako

YTV - Numbers, Nonny, Redwing, Doofus, Toogs, SD3, Ryala, Hoophead, Eaglez, JMan, Tim, JTP
Vote or Die - Toogs, Ryala

I was able to split the remaining players into groups of 3.

One group would be randomly chosen, and I would get the amount of mafia in that group.

I have 3 civs.

Before you posted this, I went to look who was the early momentum as I had same thought, likely a mafia that jumped aboard.

But I've got civ reads on most those people with early votes.

Ryala - first vote, not indicative
Knight - lean civ based off early reveal and made a good post against dv7 "But is it really bad if he dies here? Is it?
Rommy - "dv7's silence is deafening"
Townie - unlikely maf due to how he and dv7 acted in tie d1

Mako/gouda are the interesting votes on doofus so far imo

Gouda knight and I’m not against an eagles run though he hasn’t posted a lot.

giphy.gif

I was able to split the remaining players into groups of 3.

One group would be randomly chosen, and I would get the amount of mafia in that group.

I have 3 civs.

Drumroll

***gouda*** but also it's time to play "Why is Eagles alive"

Back