• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Gouda I can see

Knight not so much

Eagles is eagles

Knight’s claim has to be run at some point. It’s not a civ role to have the way he claimed it so why lie and as I pointed out early D1 Knight is going to be the first person who tries the “claim special day one as mafia” in this current meta where people for whatever reason just ignore these claims for days.

I hope JTP isn't full of shit, 3 civs would be extreme big dick energy

I don't think he's full of shit, he is however very jelly of all the attention that rommy got from his reveal

I’m confused about the math. You got to put the remaining players into groups of three and told the number of mafia in that group but have three civs? How does that work out math wise?

I’m confused about the math. You got to put the remaining players into groups of three and told the number of mafia in that group but have three civs? How does that work out math wise?

Randomly, according to my math.

THE BIG DICKS:
Gouda
Eagles
Rommy

THE USED TO BE GOOD +1 NOOB
Toogs
Hoop
Make

THE TOWN IDIOTS:
Doofus
Numbers
Townie

SILLY DEACS:
Tim
SD3
Nonny

THE BEST GROUP TO GET FUCKED UP AND BANG STRIPPERS WITH
Redwing
Ryala
Jman
Knight

Never mind this is dumb. I read that as three groups lulz. Carry on.

Back