• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Sd3 is going to be a real problem for mafia, the longer they leave him alive the more he's gonna get

Sd3 is going to be a real problem for mafia, the longer they leave him alive the more he's gonna get
As long as he is alive, civs with repeat powers should not be coming out with information. If they die before revealing the info, they can always have SD3 message it back into the game.

And lol they screwed up not killing him last night.

Assuming Redwing is 3n-1, he'll get another Watch tonight. They can kill Redwing but he'll still relay the information he got after SD3 dies. Or they kill SD3 now and we keep Redwing alive, get Tim's n1 tracker information, and anything else dead people have.

Also - why was Rommy hit?

I had him in the civ lean category but he is definitely not as much of a civ as Toogs, Mako, JTP, or SD3. And SD3 has that crazy power. And Rommy > Eaglez.

giphy.gif

gouda or eagles (or numbers)

redwing has me convinced about eagles but gouda should have been the one yesterday

thought maybe we'd learn something by a tiebreaker yesterday but idk that we did?

gouda or eagles (or numbers)

redwing has me convinced about eagles but gouda should have been the one yesterday

thought maybe we'd learn something by a tiebreaker yesterday but idk that we did?

i was not clear here, but the three on my top line are who i'd like to focus on today

Updating this.

Close to cleared
20. JTP - gave us the 3 civs
10. Toogs - one of the 3 civs
8. Mako - one of the 3 civs, claims to be able to hand out a gun
5. Redwing - watcher power claim as band member, claims to know who protection is n2

Strong civ leans

11. SD3 - dead talker

Civ lean
12. Townie - I don't think end of day with dv7 plays out like it did if both were mafia. Both gave out substantial information to try and save themselves. If both mafia, I think we would have seen more separation plays between the two and/or both just not giving info about their role and letting it play out.
3. Nonny - I think I've played a pretty civ game but I'll let you all decide that.

Claims, civ leaning
21. Knight - night invincible power claim

Others
1. Gouda
2. Numbers
13. Ryala
18. JMan

Maf lean
16. Eaglez - maf lean, explanation #1106

Gouda and Eaglez the two likely candidates for today. Also the ones that if they flip mafia, we'll learn the most from how people reacted yesterday and upcoming.

Fuck all you big dicks that talk about policy lynches and then have no balls on D1.

switch to ***townie***

Jtp was the policy Lynch bright eyes

If you're a civ, you will claim before 4:20. Give us time to vet the dogshit you squat out.

Underrated joke right here. Nicely done.

In other news, I'm glad to see that after a couple weeks off, we've gotten back to civs dumbtelling their way clean. Congrats, Nonny!

Why? I don't think there is any chance he tries to put across that elaborate plan as mafia, knowing full well he would get immediately called out for the obvious mistake.

Sonned by his own brother. Sad

i was not clear here, but the three on my top line are who i'd like to focus on today

clearing my quote history

Actually I have a better idea

Let's not go gouda/eagles today

***jman***

Back