• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Vote Count as of Post #1265

Gouda (6) - Numbers, JTP, Tim, Ryala, Toogs, SD3
Tim (4) - Gouda, Eagles, Mako, Redwing
Eagles (3) - Nonny, JMan, Townie

YTV- Rommy, Knight

Vote or die: Ryala, Toogs

***tim*** lets go

***tim***

1:28 - Gouda has 6, Tim has 4.
1:30 - Toogs switches from Gouda to Tim. Rommy puts a vote on Tim.

Toogs is a declared civ from jtp. Rommy is a dead civ.

Either mafia was content with letting Gouda die or Gouda is not mafia. Both are possible and not really sure which is more likely.

There was also late momentum to push the votes away from Eagles, both to Tim and Gouda. If we lynch either and they're mafia, we'll have a solid trail to follow.

1:28 - Gouda has 6, Tim has 4.
1:30 - Toogs switches from Gouda to Tim. Rommy puts a vote on Tim.

Toogs is a declared civ from jtp. Rommy is a dead civ.

Either mafia was content with letting Gouda die or Gouda is not mafia. Both are possible and not really sure which is more likely.

There was also late momentum to push the votes away from Eagles, both to Tim and Gouda. If we lynch either and they're mafia, we'll have a solid trail to follow.

who do we learn more from killing today? or is it equal?

I also kinda want to kill knight.

I actually liked knight's D1 claim fine, but his activity levels are generally indicative of alignment, and, well...

Still don't think he's the play today, or probably tomorrow, but he's under consideration.

I think nonny has moved up my board a lot in the last 2 days

the argument i keep having with myself (is this WIFOM?) re eagles still being alive is, does mafia let him live unclaimed knowing that people will try and lynch him for being alive?

rather than answer that, i'd like a satisfying explanation of what wifom is

@sd3

Can you go over your power again. I don't want to rely on it too much if there is limited information that you can ultimately share.

Because he's done a lot and can do more. He isn't making late game. Jman, knight, ryala are all ???????

I realize I'm a ????? too

Anything in particular about Jman in that group?

some gouda posts here

I also still think tim is mafia for some post I don't remember. You're welcome team

odd

Eagles alive when they had an unstoppable hit.

Not good bob.

@eagles

bad logic

Well now you get a new power, you can talk to dead people

best post of the game

I'm just ready for some people to die, I don't really care who. Gat, dv7, numbers, doofus, even jman. EVEN. JMAN

gouda was doing this with jman since d1

he's probably bad for being upset and thinking I broke the integrity of the game, but if I use that against him it will further anger his butt hurtness towards this subject.

This is also one of the easiest ways to find mafia. Civs don't care about people clearing themselves through dumb shit. And they don't get mad about claims being alive

I could get on board a numbers train

@sd3

Can you go over your power again. I don't want to rely on it too much if there is limited information that you can ultimately share.

On the day after I die, I can send one message to any player remaining in the game.

If I'm mafia, ZERO chance I hit Rommy last night above all the other options.

That's certainly A defense, but whatever, no need to go through it yet. I think I still lean gouda and then you/knight/jman are varying levels of close

Back