• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Russell Brand mocks the sh*t out of MSNBC Morning Joe's team

OGBDeacon07

Reaction score
Funniest thing I've seen all week. The best quotes are near the end of the clip:

Fucking brilliant!

Last edited:
that was amazing. I always hated that guy, but now I have a certain amount of respect for him.

The thing I really like about Russell Brand is that I badly want him to suck at his job. I've seen him do stand-up and due to his arrogance, good looks, all of it, I want him to suck. He's very good to great and keeps complex sentence structure as well as Dennis Miller. Then, I caught an episode of his talk show. Again, expected him to suck, wanted him to suck, he was better than thought possible. To be honest, I haven't seen a movie of his, but since he seems like he's probably a prick, I really want him to suck. That he is smart, articulate and all that makes him somewhat fascinating, I think

That was mildly entertaining. I like when he completely knocks Kruschev's daughter of kilter for the rest of the segment when he tells her he can see down her dress.

I think people who say they hate Russell Brand are just jealous of him because he was banging Katy Perry.

Seems like Willie Geist would have been a better fit for this segment. He's the only regular who it seems would be familiar with Brand's work.

Katy Kay is a very charming woman.

Brand annoys me, maybe it's the accent. I admit he's quite good at what he does.

This clip reminded me of the Mila Kunis clip awhile back in that both deconstructed the typical celebrity interview and showed how silly it is.

Last edited:
Seems like Willie Geist would have been a better fit for this segment. He's the only regular who it seems would be familiar with Brand's work.

Brand annoys me, maybe it's the accent. I admit he's quite good at what he does.

Yea, well, I'm sure Mika's vagina would disagree. She was getting the tingles from the start there.

This clip reminded me of the Mila Kunis clip awhile back in that both deconstructed the typical celebrity interview and showed how silly it is.

My favorite part was when he said they were talking about him like he was an extraterrestrial. The blonde was talking to the others like she was looking at something on exhibit.

Yea, well, I'm sure Mika's vagina would disagree. She was getting the tingles from the start there.

No doubt. And Brand knows when a woman is getting the tingles. He called her out with the bottle thing.

Jesus that Minka person is the epitome of frigid c-bag awfulness. I bet those blonde publican FOX robots at least like a scotch and a shag after work.

Last edited:
My favorite part was when he said they were talking about him like he was an extraterrestrial. The blonde was talking to the others like she was looking at something on exhibit.

I liked when he was asking her about her manners. He had a point, too.

When will newspeople realize asking top level standup comics on a news show puts the newscasters at a disadvantage.

Back