• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Russell Brand mocks the sh*t out of MSNBC Morning Joe's team

of course it is. it's a talk show. theyre all awful.

Russell Brand is an extremely intelligent and articulate person. He'll outwit just about anyone.

Yeah. That's what I didn't really get in my early exposure to him.

Mika is the absolute worst. She may be the biggest c-bomb on this planet.

And this comes from someone who still kinda watches Morning Joe.

I'm insanely jelly of Russell.

I think he can push buttons better than most people and he's legit funny in his shit.

I'm impressed that he was able to keep his cool as much as he did with the Westboro people.

The thing I really like about Russell Brand is that I badly want him to suck at his job. I've seen him do stand-up and due to his arrogance, good looks, all of it, I want him to suck. He's very good to great and keeps complex sentence structure as well as Dennis Miller. Then, I caught an episode of his talk show. Again, expected him to suck, wanted him to suck, he was better than thought possible. To be honest, I haven't seen a movie of his, but since he seems like he's probably a prick, I really want him to suck. That he is smart, articulate and all that makes him somewhat fascinating, I think

it's funny, because this is essentially the conclusion jason segel reaches in "forgetting sarah marshall"

finally, finally got to watch this after waiting all day. that was fantastic.

Back