• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rutgers AD Tim Pernetti fired. Wellman to Rutgers?

This situation is PERFECT for Bz and Ron. After watching that presser, it is clear they desperately need a culture change, and Bz and Ron can deliver that. I hope Rutgers looks to Wake for help.

Rutgers was never a supermodel, just a decent enough girl with hot friends who live in NYC.

Rutgers was never a supermodel, just a decent enough girl with hot friends who live in NYC.

Well, the Big 10 just got news that she has an STD. Have fun with that!

Holy shit that president is an absolute clown. Completely unprofessional. He needs da boot too.

We would need to get fair value for this trade, but since it is New Jersey, I'm sure some greased up douchebag has enough lint in their belly button to do the trick.

Nah, this shit is important. Pro-humanitate. Rutgers needs help and we should be willing to provide it even without the greased-up douchebag belly button lint.

When the faculty write letters calling for the AD's termination, the mainstream media cover it and it's looked upon as a very serious situation. When the alumni and fans do it, it's called "fringe lunacy" and "classless."

right on!

Listened to the presser and wasted 45 minutes of my life. Rats bailing from a sinking ship. Everybody blaming everybody else. More apologies to the gay and lesbian community than to the players who were actually impacted...AND KICKED.

Nah, this shit is important. Pro-humanitate. Rutgers needs help and we should be willing to provide it even without the greased-up douchebag belly button lint.

You are a true humanitarian and your words have moved me to your viewpoint. Rutgers is free to take the best Triumvirate the world has ever known or ever will know in Nathan O. Hatch, Ron "El Guapo" Wellman, and Jeffrey "Dupek" [Redacted].

God speed, Rutgers. God speed.

I don't think New Jersey is the type of "culture" Ron and Bz are looking for...

Holy shit that president is an absolute clown. Completely unprofessional. He needs da boot too.

Just saw this. It's like he was begging the board to fire him. A great example of nonexistent leadership. Either that or someone needs to pull him aside and tell him now's not the time to be cracking jokes.

Back