• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sad and unfortunate news

tsywake

Sheikh of Smoke
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier today I was made aware of the sudden passing of BillBrasky, a longtime and avid, passionate poster of OGBoards. He was a part of some legendary conversations and board memes. Many of us knew of Charles outside of the boards as well. He leaves behind an adorable 2 year old son.

Last edited:
Oh no, that's awful. Thoughts and prayers to his family, so sorry for them all, but especially his young son.

That's very sad. He had definitely gone through some difficult stuff.

Holy shit, that's awful. We only met a few times when we overlapped in WS, but he seemed like a good dude. Hate we never got to watch footy together.

Thoughts for his family and son.

wow, that is terrible. way too young. prayers to the family.

Damnit. He was a really good guy and this hits hard. Thoughts to his son and family.

Agreed. Words don't do justice. All the best to his family.

I'll hug mine a little tighter tonight.

this is awful, he was a hell of a dude. hope his family and those who loved him can find some comfort.

I'm heartbroken. Charlie was a really good guy. He was charming and funny and quick on his feet, and he cared very deeply about people less fortunate than himself. I simply cannot fathom what his family is going through. He will be so missed.

Back