• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sale at Demon Deacon Digest, tons of content

LesJohns3D

Reaction score
Just thought I'd pop over and let you folks know there's an ongoing sale at Demon Deacon Digest to go along with a TON of content. You can get a VIP membership for 50% off an annual deal right now, which comes out to $4.48 a month. We've had roughly two dozen article on the site since the Duke game went final.

Link to sign up

Front page with a ton of content

Have a great week!

Les

I looked into subscribing to both your and Conor's sites (and I still may), but one of my deal-stoppers for subscriptions is the inability to cancel without engaging a human being. As I understand it, cancellation requires a call or an email. Maybe it's a first-world problem, but it's a problem for me.

And yes, I know this may be an old man yelling at a cloud, but this particular cloud has rained on me before.

I looked into subscribing to both your and Conor's sites (and I still may), but one of my deal-stoppers for subscriptions is the inability to cancel without engaging a human being. As I understand it, cancellation requires a call or an email. Maybe it's a first-world problem, but it's a problem for me.

And yes, I know this may be an old man yelling at a cloud, but this particular cloud has rained on me before.

I second this

While I understand, I'm not going to fail you. I'm 100% focused on Demon Deacon coverage. If you have problems canceling, you know me. I'll begrudingly assist with the process. I'm available (pun intended) nearly 24/7 on my site, via DM here (every once in awhile) and on Twitter.

247 includes paramount plus for cord cutters.

247 is worth it. The player interviews are excellent and will make you love our team even more. Staying looped into our recruiting targets is fun, too.

GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!

Les will personally write you a check and refund the entire year if you are unhappy for even 1 day.

Les will personally write you a check and refund the entire year if you are unhappy for even 1 day.

Hahaha. Let's NOT get carried away, but I would tend to believe you will like the content and the coverage.

Thanks Creamy! (which is something pretty weird to write!)

That clip is for those who ever wondered where I got my name from.

Hahaha. Let's NOT get carried away, but I would tend to believe you will like the content and the coverage.

Thanks Creamy! (which is something pretty weird to write!)

It has definitely been worth it. If on the fence, I'd highly recommend.

I have Rivals access that transferred free from the closing Conor's personal site. When my "free" year is up, I will not pay. Nothing there worth the price. IMHO, There is very little Wake related information and very little content that is not available for free. This board has much more info and interaction than Rivals. May be different for the name brand football factories, but a waste of time for a Wake fan. We are just not big enough to fit their business plan/profit projections.

I agree with this. Same reason I hate XM radio. You want me to sign up and then hope I won't go through the hassle of canceling. I'm not playing that game. But I do enjoy Les' stuff

I have Rivals access that transferred free from the closing Conor's personal site. When my "free" year is up, I will not pay. Nothing there worth the price. IMHO, There is very little Wake related information and very little content that is not available for free. This board has much more info and interaction than Rivals. May be different for the name brand football factories, but a waste of time for a Wake fan. We are just not big enough to fit their business plan/profit projections.

The activity on my site definitely disagrees with that last sentence. Thankfully the Wake Forest fanbase has embraced my efforts over the last eight years!

I'm sorry you feel that way about the Rivals site. I know Conor is an excellent writer, but I really have little idea what they're doing over there and wish him nothing but the best.

That being said, we're brimming with a lot of content, especially with the current basketball/football overlap. There's video, game stories, features, Q&As, analysis on recruiting information. There's usually multiple updates daily, and as I said we'd had roughly two dozen content pieces since the football game went final Saturday against Duke. I've had some folks tell me it's tough to keep up!

Thanks and take care!

Last edited:
It will take some time for Conor to build-up the content infrastructure that les has developed at 247.

It is tough to keep up. The content is excellent and the activity level of the members may be higher than OGB.

Absolutely the best decision is to join Les and Cam at 247 and engage and get connected. More info than bitching and whining. Step up and be part of Wake changing history.

This sounds like a way to destabilize the BiffTannen empire.

Back