• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sale at Demon Deacon Digest, tons of content

Does this mean we wouldn’t get the paramount plus benefit until a year later when the promotion has expired?

fffda553ce57abaf2c545d4611efa9e6.jpg

OGBoards offers free YouTube videos. No subscription required. You don't even have to be a member !

I think that's correct, but I'm checking to make sure with corporate overlords.

That is correct. If the Paramount part of the deal is important to you, once the promo is over you could sign up, although I believe it's just $49.99 a year for that service at the moment.

That is correct. If the Paramount part of the deal is important to you, once the promo is over you could sign up, although I believe it's just $49.99 a year for that service at the moment.

Not sure about that. I purchased a subscription to your site this morning. I tested the paramount plus app and was able to view content. Haven’t tried using Apple TV or anything but I could watch stuff from my phone.

Not sure about that. I purchased a subscription to your site this morning. I tested the paramount plus app and was able to view content. Haven’t tried using Apple TV or anything but I could watch stuff from my phone.

That's awesome! I mean, I asked the overlords, but sometimes they're wrong. We'll keep it our little secret!

Back