• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hartman

I know I made the comment earlier in this thread he shouldn't base his decision on one game next season, but yeah it really sucks we play against him next year. I love Sam and all he's done for Wake, but during that game he'll just be another opposing player to me.
Oh he will be a lot more than that.

“I’ve watched Wake a couple of times this season; I like to watch small private schools, what a surprise.
I really like watching them. That offense was exciting, they had some nice wins and if he (Hartman) takes that to ND…..I’m interested in seeing what he produces”

Sounds like solid props to me.

He’s not going to be any taller in Indiana.

No, he won't be taller in Indiana. However, the expectation is that the Notre Dame offensive line will be more capable of resetting the line of engagement with the defensive line closer to the three yards downfield allowed under college rules, rather than a yard or two or three into the offensive backfield like frequently happened at Wake. Also, without the slow mesh RPO, Sam will be setting up much further behind the line of scrimmage.

He’s gone. Will be interesting to see how the O does without him. Newman was amazing in this O and people were hating on Hartman. Griffiths has had a bunch of time to learn it. The guy with the reins has been pretty good under Clawson.
Damn. Well said.

Back