• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hurd arrested trying to buy 1,000 pounds of marijuana per WEEK

You just know that one of the Cowboys players is going to get caught up in this. Especially because he spent so much time in Dallas.

I just hope it is Martellus Bennett and no one else.

Apparently, Hurd had only been buying $100,000 - $200,000 of coke/weed per week before this.

See - that's more manageable - why be so greedy?

You just know that one of the Cowboys players is going to get caught up in this. Especially because he spent so much time in Dallas.

It will be interesting/sad to find out how deep this rabbit hole goes.

One of my favorite parts of the story is that Hurd was trying to get the undercover fed guys to get him a whole bunch of mexican cell phones because he didn't think they could be traced.

Guess I need to drop him from my fantasy lineup this week?? :D

What about Jason Garrett?

images

Sam Hurd an OG. That's real business he learned at Northern Illinois.

Well I did read somewhere today that he and Marty B are "business partners."

More importantly, how will this affect my fantasy football team? I would be lucky enough to have one of these ten players on my team who is now shitting their pants knowing they are fucked..

Mike Irvin got him introduced to the business.

Former Cowboy runs a drug ring? Irvin told him to do it.

Back