• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sam Hurd arrested trying to buy 1,000 pounds of marijuana per WEEK

10 kilos of coke would be around $800,000 in charlottesville.

the coke alone is like a $mill. the pot could be anywhere from probably like half a mill. to $2 mill in street value. The crazy thing is if that pot was dec (which im sure it isnt), and you could get $50 an eight that's 6.4 mill in street value.

#ballerstatus

he was supposedly moving 4 kilos a week in chicago. at $50 a gram thats $200k a week. that shit cray.

True, I imagine he is getting less than a street value return tho. Cause if he's unloading that much people are buying in bulk from him (I would hope). at least he's got plenty of cash for an attorney, he should call this guy:

Levy.jpg

absolutely. funny to think taht if he was investing in big pharma or arms contractors at a much lower return no one would have an issue.

Yeah, because there's no difference in running an illegal coke/marijuana operation and investing legally in legitimate businesses.

hmm, he might be considering the irony in the way in which we consider the legality of an action.

True, I imagine he is getting less than a street value return tho. Cause if he's unloading that much people are buying in bulk from him (I would hope). at least he's got plenty of cash for an attorney, he should call this guy:

Levy.jpg

It's all in the game.

hmm, he might be considering the irony in the way in which we consider the legality of an action.

someone gets it...

he was selling a product that people wanted. just like guns (that kill people) and drugs (that big business is finne with).

This is almost too stupid and simple to be true. Why was Hurd buying the drugs himself? He should have been at least 4 or 5 connections away from the drugs. Does he not realize that he is supposed to work through Cayman Island banks and phony real estate deals? Where is his plausible deniability?

You legitimately need an army of soldiers to distribute that much. This story could be crazy but I doubt he was anything more than simply the financier.

the coke alone is like a $mill. the pot could be anywhere from probably like half a mill. to $2 mill in street value. The crazy thing is if that pot was dec (which im sure it isnt), and you could get $50 an eight that's 6.4 mill in street value.

#ballerstatus

I don't think you sell that much weed by the eighth

oh no doubt. just noodling on how much pot that is.

This is almost too stupid and simple to be true. Why was Hurd buying the drugs himself? He should have been at least 4 or 5 connections away from the drugs. Does he not realize that he is supposed to work through Cayman Island banks and phony real estate deals? Where is his plausible deniability?

This is what I was thinking - why the hell did he need to make the drop/deal himself?

This is worse than Nate Newton bad - at least he only had 213 pounds.

Based on a quick google search for street values, the amount cited in the article is about 6.2 to 6.7 mil in street value. This may be high, though, because i have a feeling the value provided by a gov't funded study for pot was a bit high. The values were $12.50 a gram for the pot and $100 a gram for the coke. So 500k to 1mil for the coke and about 5.7 mil for the pot.

Back