• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

Smidge

Reaction score
Same rules apply is a slang(short language) saying to mean No rules Apply in the given situation.

(May be the only clarification I send out this game)

The idea for this closed game came from my mind; so good luck, lads!

Please don't angle shoot, last game I was lax about this because it was pretty wild. This game please DO NOT angle shoot. I promise you won't know what's really going on until late in the game.

Deadlines go by the timestamp. :00 is still live, :01 is not.

The town wins when all threats have been eliminated.

The dead stay dead, don't talk.

Banter time will be in effect this game, nights after 8:30 PM eastern time votes will not count and banter time will be active. (Still no dead talk)

Majos will be instant even if I'm not around. Twilight will go into effect where the majoed player cannot post but everyone else still can.

Everyone got a PM. Notify me if you did not. Please read all of the roles, not just your own, in the OP.

Order of Night Moves (if applicable):

Commuting
Mafia roleblock/framing
Protection
Kills
Anything Else

Normal shit applies. OT is 10 minutes. Do not angle shoot, I'll make sure you regret it, etc.

Last edited:
Same rules Apply Mafia day 1 ends 10:30 am Monday

Player list:

1. Bym051d
2. Knight
3. Gouda
4. Tim
5. Rommy (Killed N1)
6. Blue
7. Nonny
8. DV7
9. Manning
10. Da
11. Tejas
12. JTP
13. RW
14. PhDeac (lynched D1)
15. Gooner
16. Eaglez
17. Ryala

If I missed anyone tell me quick.

PMs will be sent out now. Voted don't count until tomorrow morning at 8:OO am so of roles need to be adjusted they will.

Last edited:
Roles going out: post away you will receive a PM shortly.

Tell you mom happy Mother's Day, Gooner.

***Da***

Same rules Apply Mafia day 1 ends 10:30 am Monday

Post has nothing to do with Civ/mafia. Move along...

***last clarification***

Regardless, mod interaction with a player is going to be read by everyone as alignment determinative if no context is given besides mod incredulity of a players action

Moving on

I get powers every time knight makes a dick joke or every time Gouda shows himself to be a turd

I get powers every time knight makes a dick joke or every time Gouda shows himself to be a turd

Interesting. I am an indy with two possible win conditions that relate to your role:

1) knight posts a micropeen pic
2) gouda posts a selfie with his morning work dump holding a sign that says numpty

Speaking of turds.

It is really hard to poop when you're on narcotics. Like, I can't just fire them out. I have to be at capacity before anything slithers forth. Sucks

Interesting. I am an indy with two possible win conditions that relate to your role:

1) knight posts a micropeen pic
2) gouda posts a selfie with his morning work dump holding a sign that says numpty

Perfect

You must be my mason buddy, but now I don't know if I can trust you

Back