• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

Everyone gave a good weekend?

We had a busy, but nice one.

Had a pretty decent race yesterday. Saw Robert Randolph last night. Ate beef stroganoff in the back yard tonight.

For some reason I read cooked beef stroganoff in backyard, which confused me

I went to the river walk with the fam.

We left when we walked by a homeless man exposing himself and chanting "they should have killed me"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We left when we walked by a homeless man exposing himself and chanting "they should have killed me"

Was it Nonny or Pop?

Someone cliff notes me on the last handful of games. Haven't gotten to read a single page.

That sounds about right

Someone cliff notes me on the last handful of games. Haven't gotten to read a single page.
2 games ago bym and I walked our way through a perfect game as mafia, night killing the person with the least posts each time.

Last game was a smidge shitshow but there was some strong play by a few people (Gouda as angel despite saving mafia every night and bym as the indy).

Back