• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

2 games ago bym and I walked our way through a perfect game as mafia, night killing the person with the least posts each time.

Last game was a smidge shitshow but there was some strong play by a few people (Gouda as angel despite saving mafia every night and bym as the indy).

The cop is not mafia

Turd

I fell asleep way too early and now I'm wide awake fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

***Da***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***da***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed breakfast with my mom and sent her on her way. She was in DC for a high school reunion and man was it exhausting. I love her (obviously) but getting around in the city with an old lady used to living in the quiet town of Pinehurst is rough. Everything is too far to walk, too many stairs, too dirty, too this, too that. Ugh, bye mom.

Just grabbed breakfast with my mom and sent her on her way. She was in DC for a high school reunion and man was it exhausting. I love her (obviously) but getting around in the city with an old lady used to living in the quiet town of Pinehurst is rough. Everything is too far to walk, too many stairs, too dirty, too this, too that. Ugh, bye mom.

be nice to your mother.

because eagles still hasn't told me who mine is.

be nice to your mother.

I'm very nice, I just can't control that you have to go down seven steps to get to my basement apartment OR that a bird decided to die overnight and fall right in front of my door. Both were an affront on her Christian sensibilities.

I saw neither my mother or my MIL yesterday as I had multiple games to coach from Statesville to Burlington.

Oops.

Yeah man, it has gotta be tough living in what is probably the highest per capita income county in NC. It does such strange things to the economics in the area. The number of high end restaurants is INSANE for a three-town area that can't be more than 50,000 people.

I never go to any of the high end restaurants (since we have better food in DC). Whenever I go home my spots are Sizzlin Steak and Eggs or Biscuitville for bfast, Wedgies, Marketplace, or Sweet Basil for lunch, then Thai Orchid or Pick'n Pig for dinner.

I have training all week. Kill me

gotta go get a haircut for an interview later this morning

***vote for redwing*** as a placeholder

Back