• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Same rules Apply Mafia day 2 ends 1::30 am Monday

Can't wait for smidge to troll RSF' game that will probably have actually been planned.

Holy shit. I just spent the past 45 minutes of my life trying to put out a fire from my stupid ass 13U boys team that I thought I put out last week.

Coaching would be so awesome if I didn't have to deal with fucking parents.

Gooner first. Because I said so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And because of Redacted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

completely hypothetical question that has absolutely no application to anything that is currently happening: if you were playing in a mafia game, and somebody who is not in that game found out about the setup, and the setup was an actual bastard game where literally nothing civs do matters in any way, because maybe this game is a metaphor about the random nature of life, and maybe we are all civs waking up each day and hitting our heads against a wall of happenstance over and over again, until one day we cease to exist, and the understanding of that sort of futility is necessarily a profound realization to accept, but actually I'm just kidding because the game's creator isn't quite smart enough to be able to translate this kind of Statement into what would (should?) generally be a very simple Internet game, would you want that somebody to let you know?

or should the somebody let that game run its course and let everybody get super pissed off once they figure out what's going on

completely hypothetical question that has absolutely no application to anything that is currently happening: if you were playing in a mafia game, and somebody who is not in that game found out about the setup, and the setup was an actual bastard game where literally nothing civs do matters in any way, because maybe this game is a metaphor about the random nature of life, and maybe we are all civs waking up each day and hitting our heads against a wall of happenstance over and over again, until one day we cease to exist, and the understanding of that sort of futility is necessarily a profound realization to accept, but actually I'm just kidding because the game's creator isn't quite smart enough to be able to translate this kind of Statement into what would (should?) generally be a very simple Internet game, would you want that somebody to let you know?

or should the somebody let that game run its course and let everybody get super pissed off once they figure out what's going on

If this is a fucking troll game with no mafia you tell us and you tell us now

Back