• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sanctuary Cities

What does the "i" stand for in iads?

For that matter, do you know what an iad is (spoiler: nope)?

Does not know how much he doesn't know; claims to have superior knowledge. Sounds about right.

lol, you suck.

Typing on the phone. You'll survive.
P.S. y'all were more fun before you got your ass kicked and put your crankypants on. Salinity high these days.

i'll survive but your shit is incoherent enough when using actual words

lol, you suck.

An iads is an integrated air defense system. The integration requires com. Com performs poorly when combined with a JDAM.
A JDAM is a joint direct attack munition.

I don't mind going into further detail. Knowledge and experience are a good thing.

Hillary losing was a yuge win.

We both voted for somebody who lost. All I see are two losers, and then a third loser, America, for Trump winning.

We all lose.

At least you know what IAD's are. What a saving grace.

We both voted for somebody who lost. All I see are two losers, and then a third loser, America, for Trump winning.

We all lose.

At least you know what IAD's are. What a saving grace.

Think of it this way: both parties can go back to the drawing board and learn how to listen to voters again. There is an opportunity here, for those who seek it.

Trump and his 90% support from republicans doesn't need to listen to his voters. They seem to listen to him.

Trump and his 90% support from republicans doesn't need to listen to his voters. They seem to listen to him.

This. Trump tells voters what they want.

Couldn't be more wrong. He listened to them, and beat both major parties in doing it.

He misapprehended the importance of command, control and communication in planning an air campaign. It is not just a force multiplier, it is a divisor. His argument relied upon sonic notification. It doesn't work that way.
The United States Air Force is prepared to fight an opponent who is told to "Just listen carefully and do what you think is best."

Air campaign?

Who is talking about an air campaign? ROK and US air forces would quickly establish a near complete air superiority if a war was to break out on the Korean peninsula.

Couldn't be more wrong. He listened to them, and beat both major parties in doing it.

If by listen to them you mean "just said random things because he has no idea how any of it works" then yes, he listened to them.

What does the "i" stand for in iads?

For that matter, do you know what an iad is (spoiler: nope)?

Does not know how much he doesn't know; claims to have superior knowledge. Sounds about right.

Insatiable? Ixhausting?

I know of two iads though. One is an air defense system. One is that thing Apple developed to enable more advertising on their devices.
Not sure what either have to do with North Korean artillery though.

Oh, and I believe you were looking for integrated.

Think of it this way: both parties can go back to the drawing board and learn how to listen to voters again. There is an opportunity here, for those who seek it.

Learn how to listen to voters? Now that is some funny shit. You're on fire, dude.

you mean like GOP congressmen leaving or not having town halls?

Back