• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sandusky Gets 30 Years

Do you understand how sick you are ? you keep making Jokes about this.... it's not funny..at all. There is nothing to joke about, even those connected to the assailaint. Do you get that? Or are you sick?

What i get is that this is a very supercharged emotional issue to you, as your university has betrayed the victims, the alumni, the students, etc.

If I were you, I'd burn my diploma and all my Penn State memorabilia and forget I had anything to do with that disgusting institution.

Again you think what i am doing is making frivolous jokes. No, sir, what i am doing is pointing out what a disgusting piece of shit Paterno is. He might as well have been pinning those victims down at the time Sadusky was raping them.

Why hasn't that piece of shit resigned, yet?

The GA did the right thing from a policy standpoint, as did JoePa.

Well it depends on the organization. By your logic, why is he more obligated to report it than McQueary who witnessed it?

I don't think he was more obligated - there absolutely should have been a report to the police is all that I'm saying. They may have followed internal policy by reporting "up" but I think they were all legally supposed to report, no?

I never would have guessed Joe Paterno would disgust me more than Bobby Bowden.

What i get is that this is a very supercharged emotional issue to you, as your university has betrayed the victims, the alumni, the students, etc.

If I were you, I'd burn my diploma and all my Penn State memorabilia and forget I had anything to do with that disgusting institution.

Again you think what i am doing is making frivolous jokes. No, sir, what i am doing is pointing out what a disgusting piece of shit Paterno is. He might as well have been pinning those victims down at the time Sadusky was raping them.

Why hasn't that piece of shit resigned, yet?

Fuck you dousche bag... posting a picture and changing the caption is a joke, a tasteless one, and you know it...so fuck off. I will keep my diploma proudly...as I had great teachers, classmates, friends for the rest of my life, and no scandal of any kind can ever take that away from me....ever. Do I feel anger, frustration, sadness..of course. However, if I don't have Penn State, then I don't have my wife. If I don't have penn state, then I don't have some of the best memories, and some of the closest friends that I have now. I met some great professors who taught me so much about subjects/life, etc...and they are NOT part of this 'scandal'. There 40,000 people on campus, and apparently about 5 people knew of some type of wrong doing... I refuse to denounce all of the others because of this crime... so fuck you...fuck your jokes...and fuck your inability to understand that your pictures are fooling no one and your jokes are tasteless and unneccary... fucking douschbag... go fuck yourself.

I never would have guessed Joe Paterno would disgust me more than Bobby Bowden.

Those charges on Bowden's credit card bill from Miss Kitty's Cat Boutique are probably from Paterno.

Sandusky working out in the locker room last week was just reported by ESPN; they also said he still had an office.

He also gave a 2007 commencement speech at PSU.

Sandusky working out in the locker room last week was just reported by ESPN; they also said he still had an office.

He also gave a 2007 commencement speech at PSU.

Shits about to get real in Happy Valley.

McQueary still coaches there, right? Can you imagine being one of his players right now? How do you look at him the same? Take instruction from him, knowing what a coward he was?

Fuck you dousche bag... posting a picture and changing the caption is a joke, a tasteless one, and you know it...so fuck off. I will keep my diploma proudly...as I had great teachers, classmates, friends for the rest of my life, and no scandal of any kind can ever take that away from me....ever. Do I feel anger, frustration, sadness..of course. However, if I don't have Penn State, then I don't have my wife. If I don't have penn state, then I don't have some of the best memories, and some of the closest friends that I have now. I met some great professors who taught me so much about subjects/life, etc...and they are NOT part of this 'scandal'. There 40,000 people on campus, and apparently about 5 people knew of some type of wrong doing... I refuse to denounce all of the others because of this crime... so fuck you...fuck your jokes...and fuck your inability to understand that your pictures are fooling no one and your jokes are tasteless and unneccary... fucking douschbag... go fuck yourself.

Hey, Angertron, you still haven't addressed the main issue: Should Paterno resign?

don't tell phillydeac that!

dude's about to stroke out

Nope. Wrong again bitch.

I agree that JoePa is in his last season at PSU and probably the only thing that will keep him in on the team for now is the simple length of time it takes to process everything that's going to happen.

The other 2 already stepped down, Sandusky obviously doesn't coach there anymore...leaving Joepa. The rest of the administration (assistants, employees, etc) is going to be a on a wait and see...as I don't think people who knew nothing about it should be punished.

PhillyDeac I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and resume posting. He has made fair points, albeit in a crass fashion, and you are letting it get to you. Reacting like you are is just going to make it worse.

Hey, Angertron, you still haven't addressed the main issue: Should Paterno resign?

Fuck you bitch. I have addressed it many times. If what the reports says is true, then yes, he absolutely should resign. I imagine that they are true because it was a GJ Testimony... but I want to make sure that I understand absolutely everything he did (or didn't do) before I make a definitive statement.

I don't know enough about the process, and whether or not he did follow up, contact authorities, etc.... Again, it sounds like he didn't, which means he should resign, but I want to know for sure before I make that statement...

McQueary still coaches there, right? Can you imagine being one of his players right now? How do you look at him the same? Take instruction from him, knowing what a coward he was?

& if the picture that's been painted already is true; what a coward he still is.

i just can't imagine continuing to work for guys who had swept what he had seen (and reported to them) under the rug.

PhillyDeac I think you need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and resume posting. He has made fair points, albeit in a crass fashion, and you are letting it get to you. Reacting like you are is just going to make it worse.

no he hasn't.... other then his tasteless attempt to make a joke about 'buffet line'.

Joe Paterno knew all about this whole deal. It is beyond naiive to think this type of thing was going on and that Paterno was in the dark. Anybody with any sort of bullshit meter can read this one...

+ 1

Back