• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday College Football Game Thread

Nikita getting some DPOY love during the FSU broadcast

As bad as last week was, FSU just seems that damn good this year to do that to anybody in our conference. 28-0 noles still time left in the 1st.

Is FSU really this good? They are shredding teams.

We'll know a lot more after next week's home game vs. Idaho.

Can you imagine what the Idaho players and coaches are thinking? Of course the Idaho president and AD are thinking thanks for the payday.

The announcers now yammering about how good miamis running game is - forgetting Johnson is gone?

Georgia just got royally fucked out of a forced fumble. And then the official decides to flag Richt for unsportsmanlike, which never happens in CFB.

Justin Gilbert with a really, really athletic pick 6. And suddenly this UT-OSU game feels out of hand.

Alabama vs. FSU?

That's why I would give Bama the edge in that game , their ability to run the ball in between the tackles and their defense potentially rattling Winston. I hope it ends up being Bama and FSU, could possibly be a monster matchup.

The announcers now yammering about how good miamis running game is - forgetting Johnson is gone?

Miami down 21-20 to Dook at the half.

Ok by me if Dook wins and comes to BB&T next week needing to win out to take the coastal and Grobie and company somehow get it done to screw it up for them.

Grobe has Dook's number: 11-1.:thumbsup:

Good to see BC, Vandy, and Duke going bowling. If only we could lower our academic standards and #culture requirements so we could join them.

Freaking pathetic that Maryland is already bowl eligible and it would take a near miracle for usto end up bowl eligible. We beat Maryland like they stole something.

Mack Brown's face during Gilbert's pick-6 at the end of the 1st half...

BZOeCRJIgAAdqEk.jpg:large

Duke's ability to run the ball against Miami is causing me great concern for next week.

Back