• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday/Sunday Super Regional Tailgate

I’m genuinely bummed out this isn’t Sunday.

I have a ticket waiting if I can get back from Montana by Saturday. Would love to stop by.

Does anyone know if arrangements have been made to telecast at Groves for an overflow crowd? I thought that was an outstanding idea.

I have a ticket waiting if I can get back from Montana by Saturday. Would love to stop by.

Does anyone know if arrangements have been made to telecast at Groves for an overflow crowd? I thought that was an outstanding idea.
Yes
d82859662c2e3c7bee1a0ab97f817e59.jpg

Thank you! Why am I NOT surprised Currie was on this like flies on a rib-roast?!?! I've been fly-fishing with my brother in a very remote area of Montana for the week so it's good to catch up on great things happening back in Winston-Salem!!!

Go Deacs!!!

How remote? Where are you? I live in NW Montana.
About 10 miles outside of Billings. Decent reception at the house but I've purposely unplugged from the world most of the week. Flying home in the morning.

Go Deacs!!!

Thanks for the reply. Fly fishing is best from Bozeman east. You chose well.

Thanks for the reply. Fly fishing is best from Bozeman east. You chose well.

I'm a TOTAL newb and probably comical to watch for people who know what they're actually doing. The entire trip is thanks to my brother. We had a fabulous guide the first day (for me) and I got the hang of it day two and beyond. First time to Montana and it is a FABULOUS state and will return!

Back