• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday/Sunday Super Regional Tailgate

Really bummed I’m missing this weekend. I’m driving down to ATL tonight to see my mom and explore memory care facilities for her with my sister.

She is still lucid enough to watch Lowder day with us, though.
Oh man. Please pass on sympathy to your family, especially your sister and brother-in-law.

Chatting with VT, LK, and a few others. Tomorrow should be a great time.

Reminds me of the Orange Bowl when folks were coming to our joint tailgate thinking it was the official Deacon Club tailgate, then ended up staying.

Chatting with VT, LK, and a few others. Tomorrow should be a great time.

Reminds me of the Orange Bowl when folks were coming to our joint tailgate thinking it was the official Deacon Club tailgate, then ended up staying.
Man, I wish I was going to be there. Would try to saddle up next to you with the old Almost Gold banner. Would drag RacerDeac and GiDEACon along.

@vtwhat etc and I are joining forces to throw a tailgate Saturday morning in the McCreary Tower lot. Look for the firetruck.

It'll be BYOB and BYOFood, but feel free to come by, hang out, and chill with some OGBoards folks. Unlike the Orange Bowl, no name tags this time.
What time will you guys be set up? I’d like to come by.

I’ve got two Reserved. I’ll be there with a good friend, fraternity brother, who happened to be the ACC’s leading hitter in 1977.
Ken Gerrity0------4417240675101714526130000074198661.390

What a gorgeous day in the forest of Wake.
046c3395fea2f14882f222c5a3896cb5.jpg

Back