• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday, take your pick: #200 Wake Forest @ #241 UNC-Greensboro (-2)

Will Wake Forest beat UNC-Greensboro on Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I imagine Vegas will actually favor the Deacs.

I've already bought that package deal. Looking forward to watching the Deacs with my family.

Spread will move in our favor, as UNCG lost by 14 tonight at UNCW (they were only a 1 pt underdog). Will basically be a toss-up on KenPom. I imagine we'll be favored by a couple in Vegas.

UNCW is terrible, and they completely blew out UNCG. UNCW's big man had a double double. If Wake doesn't win bu 12 +, then it should be viewed as no progress.

the fact that we even have a "poll" that measures whether people think Wake will beat UNCG is pathetic - more evidence of the Dumpster Fire that is the Jeff [Redacted] era

Hey. If this was a home game, we'd be favored!

As much as I'm down on Bz and the state of Wake hoops, I think we'll win by 8-12 points. Can't believe the line is that close. I guess Vegas thinks betters are that down on us.

It's a tossup on both Sagarin and KenPom, I'm not too surprised the Vegas line was also a tossup.

We'll win, I'm not too worried about the game. I hope there are some great highlights and that the players do well. A win won't change my position that a coaching change is needed.

It's clear major changes are needed if we are actually having a discussion about a game against UNCG.

It's a tossup on both Sagarin and KenPom, I'm not too surprised the Vegas line was also a tossup.

I'm a big fan of all three but I'm stunned that a game against a 2-8 UNCG team with wins against WSSU and The Citadel is a tossup.

Bz had a couple of interesting points in the pregame. Said we were 9th in the country in getting to the line, and UNCG is 345th in fewest FTAs allowed. Also said FTs were a focal point in practice, <75% shooters take an extra 200 attempts per day.

Back