• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Congrats to Bryson shooting a 58 in the exhibition today.
Yeah, that's not going to appear in the record books. Glad that exhibition is over because I have been bombarded with commercials for that thing for the last month solid.

Enjoyed what I saw of Dundonald and Sedgefield. Didn't really have any dogs in either fight, but it's nice to see Glover relevant again because of the long putter. Jen also had a backdoor top 20. She's getting better results than she was getting earlier in the year, which is good because the Solheim Cup is next month. And I'm not really liking our chances with Boutier and the Swedes playing as well as they are.

Police report. Krista was particularly cooperative once the cops arrived:

imagedfadfdafadf.jpg

Lucas, you're letting the PGA down. You just won a tourney, and it's time to trade up and out kick your coverage. Go hang with Pablo Larrazabal for a weekend.

I don't know if any of you guys grew up in South Carolina and might know, but I've always wondered if Lucas was related to Randy and Russell Glover since all 3 are from SC. They were brothers who were both pros and both played a little on the PGA Tour and Randy actually won an event. They were mainstays and very good players back when I was playing in events around the Carolinas. I think they are both club pros now in South Carolina. The only thing I remember from playing with them was they both hit the ball really low. Like really unusually low. We used to call them the Smother Brothers.

If I didn't like him as a player it would be hard to have sympathy for him. Every time I've seen him pop up in weekend coverage the last few years I've thought "I hope he's done well enough to not have to listen to her shit at home"

MGM has a bet $25 on the St. Jude get a $10 bonus bet promo going. -300 minimum odds for the $25. Took Rahm to top 20 at exactly -300 (ties pay in full) and tossed the bonus bet on Scottie at +650.

Also have Rahm boosted to 12-1 on DK, Morikawa 25-1, Poston 60-1, and Glover 75-1.

Weird circumstances but three winners from the last month all finished top four here last year behind Zalatoris (Straka, Harman, Glover).

Having Henley last week absolutely vomit all over himself was painful holding a pre tourney ticket for him.

Didn't someone else break 60 at the Greenbrier? I seem to remember being on 59 watch once or twice there.

Didn't someone else break 60 at the Greenbrier? I seem to remember being on 59 watch once or twice there.
Yeah Appleby shot it in the final round to win.

When I was like a 4/5 handicap in high school we played Greenbrier from the tips and I shot like 74. It was a fun course but it wasn't hard. I'm sure the pros play it longer but yeah

Got some money riding on Sam Burns and Jaeger this week. I like Collin too with the emphasis on approach, but really feel like this course sets up well for Burns given his course history.

Back