• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

No, that was last week. No lions on Mauritius. And they don't allow lions on the courses in RSA. They have to stay in the game reserve - same with hippos, crocs and rhinos. And come on, L&D, get your continents right. The only cobras you'll find on the DP tour are on the course outside of Delhi (which is also a Gary Player design like all the RSA courses they play). And don't sleep on Mauritius. It is 1 of the most well off and democratic countries in Africa. It was colonized by both the French and British and was used mostly to grow sugar cane. But since independence, tourism has been the biggest industry in the country due to its tropical landscapes, beautiful beaches and great diving spots. And now it has this new and gorgeous Oosthuizen resort course. Give it a try and tell me I'm wrong. And check out the driveable par 4 330 yard 13th hole with the Riviera style bunker in the middle of the green.

Where did I say DP World Tour?

No, that was last week. No lions on Mauritius. And they don't allow lions on the courses in RSA. They have to stay in the game reserve - same with hippos, crocs and rhinos. And come on, L&D, get your continents right. The only cobras you'll find on the DP tour are on the course outside of Delhi (which is also a Gary Player design like all the RSA courses they play). And don't sleep on Mauritius. It is 1 of the most well off and democratic countries in Africa. It was colonized by both the French and British and was used mostly to grow sugar cane. But since independence, tourism has been the biggest industry in the country due to its tropical landscapes, beautiful beaches and great diving spots. And now it has this new and gorgeous Oosthuizen resort course. Give it a try and tell me I'm wrong. And check out the driveable par 4 330 yard 13th hole with the Riviera style bunker in the middle of the green.

There are approximately zero spectators there.

I was responding to "the last month in South Africa has been a great watch" and you're wrong on about 5 points you just made but you do you. Having been there multiple times, I do get a chuckle out of your "they have to stay in the game reserve" comment. Good stuff, very funny.
I was talking about Mauritius, not RSA. Never been to RSA but understand it still has many yuge issues. Though it does have some nice Gary Player designed courses.

FDS, I get there aren't many spectators on Mauritius. But it's still a gorgeous course. It's like Ballybunion in the tropics with a few infinity greens.

Back