• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Furyk is named Ryder Cup captain. Hope he captains better than he has played at the RC. Tiger and Phil have great RC records by comparison. I would have preferred Couples or Azinger.

Meh. Furyk's middle name is probably Meh.

What is wrong with Zinger? Has he not kissed enough ass? Maybe a bit of a jerk at times but he has shown he can get it done.

Furyk is named Ryder Cup captain. Hope he captains better than he has played at the RC. Tiger and Phil have great RC records by comparison. I would have preferred Couples or Azinger.

He opened his round by eagling par4 #10. 315 yard drive; holing out a 34 yard chip. Appears to be on his game.

Spieth and Berger shot 65s playing with him. Pretty good golf from that group today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I hadn't read this spoiler alert before going in to watch some of this tonight. I love this primetime golf in beautiful and warm places. Also saw a little of the South African Open this a.m. Not as interesting a layout as the 1 a month or 2 ago at that game preserve. And no wild animal cam.

Nice shirtless interview on the Golf Channel there by Smylie and Spieth on their way out of the hotel down to the beach holding fishing rods and wearing flippers.

Nice shirtless interview on the Golf Channel there by Smylie and Spieth on their way out of the hotel down to the beach holding fishing rods and wearing flippers.

That shit had me rolling.

First the interview, then Smylie almost taking out Jordan with the rod, then the kayak, then the wave.

Oh, to be a world class golfer, a multi-millionaire and only 20 something.
If I could only do it over again.

59 watch is in effect again--just like Thomas on Thursday, Kevin Kisner needs an eagle on #9 to go sub-60.

Putt slid by on the high side--looked like he couldn't believe it didn't break. 60 ain't too shabby, though.

Putt slid by on the high side--looked like he couldn't believe it didn't break. 60 ain't too shabby, though.

I'd love to have the opportunity to be disappointed with a 60.
Great round for Kisner.

Another 59, this time by Adam Hadwin. This is starting to get ridiculous.

Back