• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scattergories: JDAWG takes home the title, feels BOASTFUL

bofunk had perfect 1 point per category until the last one, where he had "bitch"

Yeah that was the last one I filled in and my clock had been stuck on 2:05 for a dangerously long time and I just had to click submit.

My list:

1. Bremen
2. Beavers
3. Bread Pudding
4. Bee
5. Bereavement
6. Beaver
7. Brightly
8. Bean Juice
9. Ben (the bear from gentle Ben)
10. Bring it On
11. Beetles
12. Bitch

could go either way, actually, yeah, but i'll allow it since there's not really a name for what he is other than a character. even if he was made up by the govt, he was still a character.

I mean, if there's a book about the American South in the 1930s that continually references Abraham Lincoln, does that make Abraham Lincoln a character?

My analogy would probably be closer if it were set in the 1860s, but whatever.

damn, i wish i'd been playing would have owned this. (book character: bearenstein bear)

I see what you mean, as he is somewhat abstract. Since no one meets him in person in the text, it's somewhat like your analogy. He's more like the Wizard of Oz before anyone evet meets him. They give him a face anf a voice and everyone talks and knows about him.

Would that have counted for a novel?

Apparently any proper name mentioned in a novel counts. So yes, even though the Berenstein Bears might not say anything, do anything, interact with anyone, or move the plot of the novel, just mentioning the Berenstein Bears would count. Two points.

Apparently any proper name mentioned in a novel counts. So yes, even though the Berenstein Bears might not say anything, do anything, interact with anyone, or move the plot of the novel, just mentioning the Berenstein Bears would count. Two points.

i also would have accepted "butthurt" for something you don't want to be called.

lol, i love when we play games. i think we're all too smart for our own good when it comes to stuff like this.

and whatever, berenstein bears do LOTS of things, like teach important life lessons.

You should play mafia with us.

tumblr_mhvlo0bx9u1qcmny4o1_500.gif

Back