• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

Chris Jones charged with rape and sodomy.

Of two different women, one of whom was hospitalized. Jesus. Oh, and neither of whom is the woman he sent those violent texts to.

Well I guess we now know why he was dismissed. His future just changed immensely.

Again, what has gone in the last 10 years in and around the Louisville athletic dept. is nothing short of spectacular. It's incredible Pitino has gone unscathed throughout the last decade with all that's transpired there.

It may depend on the state, but I think from a legal perspective that rape is forced vaginal sex and forcible sodomy is forced oral or anal. Could be wrong about that though.

Yeah, I think this is correct. Kentucky has some really specific and strange rape laws if I recall correctly (basing this exclusively off of Bar/Bri).

ESPN reporting an "unfortunate incident" with Kevin Stallings and Vanderbilt.

Wow. Watched the tape. Oh well. Everyone seems to have kissed and made up regarding the issue. Appears both parties could have used much better discretion.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that Shelton committed to a team that already accepted commitments from two higher ranked point guards. Yeesh.

Made no sense at the time and looking even worse now. Played 15 minutes last night while the other 3 freshman guards played 32,33, and 34(including wake target MFD). Also had a couple DNPs in recent games but he mightve been injured? If this Baldwin guy doesn't transfer, probably a good chance Shelton does. I remember how pumped I was when he committed to Wake as a top-20 recruit.

NCSU isn't sure what to do with prosperity.

St. John's is terrifying when they are shooting well.

I'm not sure how they'll get there, but NCState's destiny is to end up in the play-in game in Dayton only to advance to the Sweet 16.

Back