• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Discussion Thread

Military school, no NCAA history, and close to the beach house. Way to make it work for you, Bz!

Weird. Gordon shot 25-94 from 3 as a frosh @ Western Kentucky. In his 2 years at UMass he was 0-4 and 1-12 from 3.

@GoodmanESPN: Missouri assistant Tim Fuller is no longer with the program, sources confirmed to ESPN.

MARK PRICE MOTHERfuckiers

037df28b653485ae2193ad9c74fb0d49a3c432f7c84c8221c30bfed0faa9ed44.jpg

A friend of mine who is close with a Kentucky insider told me that Billy Donovan is going to leave Florida and either go to Indiana or the NBA. If this is true, and Texas fires Barnes, I can see Texas offering Billy whatever he wanted.

did your kentucky insider tell you calipari was leaving for the nba?

Archie Miller signs a new 3-year contract extension w/ Dayton. Now locked up through 2022.

Nice work, Archie.

After just one season, Donnie Tyndall is fired by Tennessee due to the ongoing investigation regarding his time at So Miss.

"It is disappointing that we have to take this action," Tennessee athletic director Dave Hart said in a statement Friday. "It is highly likely that Coach Tyndall will face significant penalties at the conclusion of the NCAA's infractions process. We believe that this decision is in the best interests of the University of Tennessee."

Dang. They might as well have just kept Bruce Pearl.

I wonder if they think they can get Gregg Marshall. They can't, but I wonder if they think they can. Van Vleet and Baker are juniors, btw. Once those guys are gone, I think Marshall's gone too, if not sooner.

I wonder if they think they can get Gregg Marshall. They can't, but I wonder if they think they can. Van Vleet and Baker are juniors, btw. Once those guys are gone, I think Marshall's gone too, if not sooner.

Why would they think they can get him this year after not getting him last year?

Tennessee has major financial problems that will prevent them.from going after a big name.

I think you have to believe that the golden age of college basketball is over at Indiana. It happened at Notre Dame with their football program.

Why would you leave Florida to go live in Bloomington? He's already proved he can win it all at Florida. There are just too many other good jobs out there to tie yourself to that anchor.

Some of us care deeply about that anchor and desperately want to believe we'll be reliving the 70s and 80s again in no time.*

*Of course Billy Donovan is not leaving Florida for Indiana. Putting aside all the good reasons to want to stay at Florida, he can't leave for Indiana when the job is not open and Crean and his $11 million buy out are going nowhere, at least during this offseason.

Back