• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

I like how Miami plays with a ball that looks like it's been used on asphalt for about a year.

We played Duke a week ago with 193 points scored total and they may not hit 50 points today.

Duke missing a bunch of wide open 3's again, shooting 20% from deep with Kennard making only 1 three all game.

We would have slaughtered Duke if they'd played like this. So fucking annoying. Giles now bricking critical free throws to top it off.

Duke missing a bunch of wide open 3's again, shooting 20% from deep with Kennard making only 1 three all game.

We would have slaughtered Duke if they'd played like this. So fucking annoying. Giles now bricking critical free throws to top it off.

We'd have to play a little defense to get dook to shoot like this.

8 points, 4-15 FG, 0-6 from 3 for the "unguardable" Jayson Tatum

I wonder how happy Bolden would have been to sit behind JC, Doral and Sam. :)

Now we can be real Miami fans. If we do beat 'ville we need Miami to win at VT.

Now we can be real Miami fans. If we do beat 'ville we need Miami to win at VT.

I dunno. HOPEFULLY playing BC is basically the same as having a bye.

Also VT will be less desperate for a W if they take care of the 'canes

We'd have to play a little defense to get dook to shoot like this.

You must not have watched the game. Miami ran a zone at them for part of this game and they missed a ton of wide open shots. Duke just played like dog shit.

so it appears the refs within the last couple days got the memo to quit calling fouls. start to bet the unders

Back