• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

No fuck you. We were in Wake gear. There are TV coverage photos of us in gold and black shirts looking bummed and surrounded by orange. It was good hometown fodder.

However I got super bombed that day and lost my keys at the bar that night and forced the Clemson Charleston crew I was traveling with to stay there until we recovered my keys on Monday morning. It's not my fault that bars aren't open on Sunday in that hicktown.

Last edited:
Nobody was offsides, but you would never know watching Dabo who acted like his little sister had just been raped
I thought Dabo was saying, incorrectly it seems, that he was not allowed to catch the kick in the air. As always, I could be wrong.

Alabama < Ole Miss < Arkansas < Toledo < Northern Illinois < BC < Wake

Congrats to the University of South Carolina on another national championship.

Congrats to the University of South Carolina on another national championship.

What? Because people in Columbia are happy? Sorry to ask but you're such an ass to everyone on here including me all the time even though I know you and don't understand it.

Dabo can be a dunce at times. Apparently his beef was b/c they weren't allowed to catch an onside kick in the air last year vs. SC. Except in that instance a SC player was standing right under the ball and waived for a fair catch, and a Clem player went right over his head and grabbed it. The nearest Clemson player tonight on that kick was in Las Cruces

Will be fun to watch them get back to Clemsoning next year after this lucky streak. Hope we beat them in Winston.

another college football season has come and gone. i hope to go a solid 7 months before hearing the word tempo described as a way of going

What? Because people in Columbia are happy? Sorry to ask but you're such an ass to everyone on here including me all the time even though I know you and don't understand it.

I've found that SEC fans tend to crow about SEC Natties more than the actual fans of the teams that won it. South Carolina fans tend to be the worst offenders in my experience. See: Reff, The.

I've found that SEC fans tend to crow about SEC Natties more than the actual fans of the teams that won it. South Carolina fans tend to be the worst offenders in my experience. See: Reff, The.

Especially since SC has not contributed to SEC football national championships.

Lol and they have only been in the SEC for what, 3 years? Also, like SC, has not contributed to SEC football national championships.

Will be fun to watch them get back to Clemsoning next year after this lucky streak. Hope we beat them in Winston.

I dot expect them to go back to Clemsoning but those of us that are not Tiger fans really dodged a bullet this year. All Clemson's hard games were at home and the out of conference schedule is always a joke. Heck SC might have been the toughest game they played. I am sure next year it will again come down to the game vs F$U since the rest of the ACC is fodder.

I dot expect them to go back to Clemsoning but those of us that are not Tiger fans really dodged a bullet this year. All Clemson's hard games were at home and the out of conference schedule is always a joke. Heck SC might have been the toughest game they played. I am sure next year it will again come down to the game vs F$U since the rest of the ACC is fodder.

Notre Dame? They open at Auburn next year.

Watson is so good. Feel bad for him

Yep, such a baller.

Losing Alexander hurt and Kearse fucking sucks. He blew it on the KO return and after the missed tackle on the last long one to the TE.

Alexander was the one guy on defense that we couldn't afford to lose. Had to change the defense to protect his backup, who missed the tackle that allowed Bama to end the game.

Kearse was terrible. It was almost as if he was going 75% to protect himself for the draft. Jogging around and always looking at the back of Bama jerseys as they churn up yardage. Even though he's projected as a second rounder, there are many other underclassmen that I would prefer return if I had to choose.

Suck it Clemson. You suck !

n6sIFon.gif

FUCK CLEMSON

ROLL TIDE

Congrats Brasky, Siff, and whoever else is a Bama fan.

This has to be trolling, right? SC their toughest game??? Jesus Christ....and all of the hard games were at home, except for the "toughest" game, which was at South Carolina.

OOC is always a joke? That's absurd. South Carolina every year, and almost always another big name...Notre Dame, Georgia, Auburn etc etc...

People have been moving the goal posts all season. Clemson was gonna get beat by Notre Dame, FSU, UNC, and Oklahoma, but they all instantly became "frauds" after Clemson won. Give some damn credit.

Yep, such a baller.

Alexander was the one guy on defense that we couldn't afford to lose. Had to change the defense to protect his backup, who missed the tackle that allowed Bama to end the game.

Kearse was terrible. It was almost as if he was going 75% to protect himself for the draft. Jogging around and always looking at the back of Bama jerseys as they churn up yardage. Even though he's projected as a second rounder, there are many other underclassmen that I would prefer return if I had to choose.

n6sIFon.gif

Congrats Brasky, Siff, and whoever else is a Bama fan.

This has to be trolling, right? SC their toughest game??? Jesus Christ....and all of the hard games were at home, except for the "toughest" game, which was at South Carolina.

OOC is always a joke? That's absurd. South Carolina every year, and almost always another big name...Notre Dame, Georgia, Auburn etc etc...

People have been moving the goal posts all season. Clemson was gonna get beat by Notre Dame, FSU, UNC, and Oklahoma, but they all instantly became "frauds" after Clemson won. Give some damn credit.

Hate it Diego, I was pulling for your Tigers last night. Thought they represented the ACC very well though, a lot for the Tiger faithful to be proud of this year.

Back