• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Fuckin' Jacksonville St. You're an FCS school playing the #6 team in the country. Tie game with 0:39 to go. You're on your 35 yard line. Need maybe 30 yards to try a game-winning FG. And you kneel down and play for OT. You deserve what you get.

3rd and 4 with a little under 3 min. to go and J St. ran an off-tackle pay. Damn Coach, you're a little 4 yard rollout pass from possibly running out the clock. How in the hell does the coach of an FCS school play not to lose in that situation? I was already figuring in OT that if J-State scored a TD when down 7/first and goal, Coach Candy-Ass would kick the XP rather than roll the dice on a 2 pt. conversion for the win.

Last edited:
Howard had 2 first downs, was 0/12 on third down, and had 11 yards total offense. Third and fourth quarters were shortened to 10 minutes. Howard lost 49-0 last week to App State.

I saw the smackdown from App State but I didn't realize that the numbers were that bad. I just saw the box score and laughed my ass off.

toledo beating arkansas 16-7 with under 4 mins left 3rd quarter

It appears that Notre Dame has been criminally overrated.

I'll give you a couple moments to get over the shock.

It appears that Notre Dame has been criminally overrated.

I'll give you a couple moments to get over the shock.

Sky is blue, grass is green, ND is overrated.

Can't believe he dropped that then the penalty is a massive mistake.

edit: what a play.

moral of the story, don't go to UVA if you're a top 25 team in September.

toledo beating arkansas 16-7 with under 4 mins left 3rd quarter

right after bielema ran his mouth about how many ranked teams he had left on his schedule

might want to stay focused on the rockets there coach

UVa maybe just about to get a big win. Happy for Mike London if they finish it off, good guy.

Peter Gibbons is the main character from Office Space who did "just enough to not get fired." Which is basically London's history at UVA.

I got the Office Space reference but never put 2 and 2 together, well done.

Back